so during the game this week is there a thread

bowery4

I did a poll last week after the game and it was 2/3rds or 3/4st for the thread, can we have back or at least a small explanation why not (if there was one given and I missed it I apologize)? I know it may be a space concern of some sort, so if that is the case I would understand.

If I can't get the feed which is very possible, and I can't even listen to it as the internet radio link doesn't work here. I'm in Bangkok between the unavailable in your area and the government blocking anything that might be used as a way to put info out against them so not much is available this year. I do rely on the thread and yahoo game center to get play by play and commentary.

Please bring it back, I know I am not the only poster that re=reads it after the game too.

I am hoping that the feeds will be good tomorrow I missed a whole quarter last week. Last year Channel surfing and justin were at least there, now it is much less (the adth or whatever it is called and p2p). Thanks for your time.

Guest dog14787

I did a poll last week after the game and it was 2/3rds or 3/4st for the thread, can we have back or at least a small explanation why not (if there was one given and I missed it I apologize)? I know it may be a space concern of some sort, so if that is the case I would understand.

If I can't get the feed which is very possible, and I can't even listen to it as the internet radio link doesn't work here. I'm in Bangkok between the unavailable in your area and the government blocking anything that might be used as a way to put info out against them so not much is available this year. I do rely on the thread and yahoo game center to get play by play and commentary.

Please bring it back, I know I am not the only poster that re=reads it after the game too.

I am hoping that the feeds will be good tomorrow I missed a whole quarter last week. Last year Channel surfing and justin were at least there, now it is much less (the adth or whatever it is called and p2p). Thanks for your time.

I'm getting trumped by a Cleveland vs Tampa game :wallbash: , just a little south of Erie ,PA in what is supposed to be within the radius of the Bills viewing area. WSEE screw us Bills fans whenever it can, not sure how it works ,but the channel is only bound to away games :angry:

So I'll be looking for the best feed available :cry:

Note: Myself personally,generally speaking, I don't like chat rooms but If its that important to SDS maybe we should all give it a try. I watched folks popping in and out last week and it was distracting. Maybe If its possible to turn off that particular feature and archive the whole chat might help a bit.

Edited by dog14787

that sucks that you wont be able to SEE it LIVE as it happens!!!

ps. for those watching the game, what the hell are you doing on your computer???? enjoy it how ever you like i guess!

Yeah if it is about bandwidth that is fine, when I ran the poll SDS never commented on it and I am not meaning to be rude but am still wondering. I know in the past they shut down other threads during the games but I wasn't sure about why they did it. So if SDS would say something (I know it is game day and that might not happen) I would greatly appreciated it.

Yeah if it is about bandwidth that is fine, when I ran the poll SDS never commented on it and I am not meaning to be rude but am still wondering. I know in the past they shut down other threads during the games but I wasn't sure about why they did it. So if SDS would say something (I know it is game day and that might not happen) I would greatly appreciated it.

Fearless Leader Speaks.