Buffalo Bills Individual Player Ratings

This is not necessarily an evaluation of talent or skill compared to other players in the league, these are just my personal feelings on which Bills players I like and dislike.

---

Love Em!

Jairus Byrd - just keep pickin off that ball Jairus!

Drayton Florence - solid veteran guy with some style that interacts with the fans on gameday. love the "Prove It Then" t-shirts he gave to the secondary.

Terrence McGee - the guy just shows up and plays well year after year, never with any drama.

Marcus Stroud - always interacts with the fans on gameday, good player, and a founding member of the Mustache Gang.

C.J. Spiller - you score one electrifying touchdown and you are basically an instant favorite. also comes across as a real nice guy in interviews.

Kyle Williams - unsung hero who plays a lot better than people give him credit for.

Eric Woods - good player, amazing return from injury, classic Buffalo blue collar vibe, and taunted Maybin in practice saying "give back some of that money you ain't earnin!"

Chan Gailey - if Chan were a mod on these forums, he wouldn't stand for my sass mouth!

Hate Em!

Trent Edwards - little emo baby doesn't even act like he gives a damn. also terrible at playing quarterback.

Aaron Maybin - quit jumping around after every down like you contributed something, because you didn't. ever. just go get shoved on your back again with your "speedrush".

John McCargo - good grief just go away once and for all, would you already?

Leodis McKelvin - the only thing this bust has done is fumble away the game. watch your lawn, kid.

Paul Pozluszny - i guess he should have drank more milk as a child. when he does manage to stay healthy, he never makes an impact play.

Russ Brandon - it's borderline criminal that he even collects a paycheck. yet the worse the team gets, the more he gets promoted.

---

I pretty much like all the rest of them, just to varying degrees.

Who are your favorites and least favorites?

Edited by Benjamin Barker

This is not necessarily an evaluation of talent or skill compared to other players in the league, these are just my personal feelings on which Bills players I like and dislike.

---

Love Em!

Jairus Byrd - just keep pickin off that ball Jairus!

Drayton Florence - solid veteran guy with some style that interacts with the fans on gameday. love the "Prove It Then" t-shirts he gave to the secondary.

Terrence McGee - the guy just shows up and plays well year after year, never with any drama.

Marcus Stroud - always interacts with the fans on gameday, good player, and a founding member of the Mustache Gang.

C.J. Spiller - you score one electrifying touchdown and you are basically an instant favorite. also comes across as a real nice guy in interviews.

Kyle Williams - unsung hero who plays a lot better than people give him credit for.

Eric Woods - good player, amazing return from injury, classic Buffalo blue collar vibe, and taunted Maybin in practice saying "give back some of that money you ain't earnin!"

Chan Gailey - if Chan were a mod on these forums, he wouldn't stand for my sass mouth!

Hate Em!

Trent Edwards - little emo baby doesn't even act like he gives a damn. also terrible at playing quarterback.

Aaron Maybin - quit jumping around after every down like you contributed something, because you didn't. ever. just go get shoved on your back again with your "speedrush".

John McCargo - good grief just go away once and for all, would you already?

Leodis McKelvin - the only thing this bust has done is fumble away the game. watch your lawn, kid.

Paul Pozluszny - i guess he should have drank more milk as a child. when he does manage to stay healthy, he never makes an impact play.

Russ Brandon - it's borderline criminal that he even collects a paycheck. yet the worse the team gets, the more he gets promoted.

---

I don't hate anyone.

I think you might be surprised by Edwards and McKelvin.

I think Poz is a good player and he are much better with him than without.

Brandon is a fabulous business man who could successfully market and sell ice cubes to Eskimos. I will agree that he needs to stay out of football decisions, especially related to personnel. Don't blame Brandon for Ralph's organizational mistakes.

I don't hate anyone.

I think you might be surprised by Edwards and McKelvin.

I think Poz is a good player and he are much better with him than without.

Brandon is a fabulous business man who could successfully market and sell ice cubes to Eskimos. I will agree that he needs to stay out of football decisions, especially related to personnel. Don't blame Brandon for Ralph's organizational mistakes.

I'll be surprised if McLuvin doesn't do something stupid to cost the Bills, either a game or a big score.

---

Hate Em!

You're hate em and love em list is funny. by the way nice observation on maybin. he does jump around on all the plays like he just forced a fumble. when really he got pushed back.

i had trent on my hate em list before preseason began.i had lost total faith in edwards.

i hope his decent play was not temporary...

jauron and losman were on my hate em list and i'm so happy they arent here!

lynch is still my favorite bill. once his foot injury heals fully, he will be a monster beast like he always is.