Rate my teams please

Pete

all 3 leagues 12 person. First two are high performance with bonus' for TD's over 40 yards. 3rd league is PPR and lower standard scoring-

Team 1

Kevin Kolb

Matt Stafford

Adrian Peterson

DeAngelo Williams

Marshawn Lynch

Michael Bush

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Malcolm Floyd

Devin Hester

Jabar Gafney

Jermichael Finley

Tony Sheffler

Minnesota D

Buffalo D

Team 2

Aaron Rogers

Matt Stafford

Pierre Thomas

Ryan Mathews

CJ Spiller

Donald Brown

Calvin Johnson

Lee Evans

Michael Crabtree

Muhomad Massoqui

Santana Moss

Vernon Davis

Chris Cooley

Packers D

Bills D

Team 3

Mathew Schaub

Jason Campbell

Chad Henne

Adrian Peterson

Ahmad Bradshaw

CJ Spiller

Justin Forsett

Calvin Johnson

Mike Williams (TB)

Michael Crabtree

Dez Bryant

Santonio Holmes

Mike Williams (Jax)

Jermichael Finley

Ben Watson

Ravens D

Can you post how the first two rounds of the first team's draft went?

First one was a keeper league. We keep 2 or 3. My keepers were DeAngelo, Peterson and Andre. And believe it or not- my team had worst record and first pick. And Roddy White fell to me

Ah, that makes sense. I was wondering how you got those guys, lol.

Like team #1. I wouldn't be surprised if Stafford becomes your starter over Kolb at some point during the year, although QB is still the weak point. Love the starting RBs, but hate the depth. All 5 of your WRs are good pickups, love those. Finley's my #1 TE, and Min D should be solid. Consider dropping the Bills D for another RB.

Be on the lookout for this years Cassel & Jamaal Charles. Pretty good team overall though.

Team #2 is is solid as well. Love Rodgers this year, Mathews/Spiller should be a solid combo, really like Megatron, Crabtree, and Santana Moss as your top 3 WRs. Vernon Davis is solid, and the pack should be a top D.

Team #3 is the one I like the least. Schaub is a top-6 QB, but I don't think he'll be top-4. Petersen/Spiller is a good combo, and Bradshaw's a good #3 RB. I like Crabtree & Calvin, but I'm not sold on any of your WRs after that. Evans may make a decent #3 WR depending on how the Bills offense turns out, but it's a risk. Santonio will be good, but only after he's missed 1/3rd of the fantasy season. I like Mike Williams too, but again, he's a risk guy with upside. It's an okay team, but doesn't really blow me away at all.

Fair enough, thank you for you input. I love Finley this year! He will put up WR type numbers. IMO it is hard to get production out of all 3 wideouts in a 12 team league. I targeted that position in all my leagues and after WR runs not much is left. Going for quantity and hopefully one blows up. Who is this years Miles Austin or Colston?

Fair enough, thank you for you input. I love Finley this year! He will put up WR type numbers. IMO it is hard to get production out of all 3 wideouts in a 12 team league. I targeted that position in all my leagues and after WR runs not much is left. Going for quantity and hopefully one blows up. Who is this years Miles Austin or Colston?

I agree. I do like that you tried to grab guys with upside on team #3, they just don't happen to be the guys I'm really high on. And I've been wrong before, so that's just my feeling on players. A couple guys I'm targeting in most of my drafts are Hakeem Nicks, Johnny Knox, and Mike Williams (SEA). With Knox being the #1 receiver in a Mike Martz offense, so far I've grabbed him in every draft I've done. I love the guy this year, especially since you can grab him in rounds 6-9.

Edited by BlueFire

I agree. I do like that you tried to grab guys with upside on team #3, they just don't happen to be the guys I'm really high on. And I've been wrong before, so that's just my feeling on players. A couple guys I'm targeting in most of my drafts are Hakeem Nicks, Johnny Knox, and Mike Williams (SEA). With Knox being the #1 receiver in a Mike Martz offense, so far I've grabbed him in every draft I've done. I love the guy this year, especially since you can grab him in rounds 6-9.

Good picks. I am high on both Mike Williams. Seattle MW is quite a story. As you know- he was a top 10 pick and sick at USC. I read that he had serious attitude problems, busted out of nfl, didn't play for two years, hated football, would turn the channel if it came on TV, and last year something sparked. He matured, worked out hard, stole Housh's job. I wish him luck. I also like Mike Thomas and Eddleman. And my Bills colored glasses have me paying attention to what Roscoe does this year. I just got a feeling he makes some plays in Chan's offense

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.