Oh Boise A 2011 QB Consieration ??

T master

After watching the game last night Boise St. vs. VT i noticed that Kellen Moore Boise St. QB was pretty impressive against Beamers VT D . He made throws when he needed to , and was pretty accurate . So i went and did a little home work and this is what i found .

In 3 yrs at Boise St. (although redshirted his freshmen yr), Moore has amassed in just 2 seasons 7022 yds. (not including his 215 last night) & the prediction for this season is another 3000 yd season , with that it will put him over 10000 yds in 3 full seasons (does that put him the gun slinger (ala Kelley) category ?) . He has also had 67 TD's to his 13 interceptions , not a bad ratio . His lowest passer rating to date was his sophmore year & it was 157.11 , and did i tell you he's never thrown for less than

3000 YPS ?

He did play some snaps from under center last night which is a plus and didn't seem to rattle very easy under pressure , he usually stepped up into the pocket and made his passes or scrambled when need be . I didn't write down the amount of sacks he took but i know it wasn't very many .

I guess what i'm getting at is with size very close to that of Drew Brees ( 6'- 187 lbs a little small weight wise) do any of you think this kid would be a good grab in next years draft ?? Kind of Brees or a Brady type of pick ?

The kid seems to have a good arm to make all the throws, doesn't rattle easy, makes good decisions (proven by his interception ratio) and is a winner (record 26 & 1) in 2 plus years.

What do you as the Bills faithful think ?? We could or should i say have done worse !!