Anyone else thinks Criqui should hang it up?

sistersarah

I was curious if anyone else is frustrated listien to Criqui do the call? I use to enjoy him in the past but it seems he is always making mistakes in identiing players and such. I know we who read about the Bills may know more than someone who covers more teams but he must have to do a better job of doing his homework and such.

I was curious if anyone else is frustrated listien to Criqui do the call?  I use to enjoy him in the past but it seems he is always making mistakes in identiing players and such.  I know we who read about the Bills may know more than someone who covers more teams but he must have to do a better job of doing his homework and such.

147416[/snapback]

No, you're right. Lucky for him, however, he doesn't look all that bad because Tasker, beside him, is TERRIBLE.

I was curious if anyone else is frustrated listien to Criqui do the call?  I use to enjoy him in the past but it seems he is always making mistakes in identiing players and such.  I know we who read about the Bills may know more than someone who covers more teams but he must have to do a better job of doing his homework and such.

147416[/snapback]

I watched the game with my brother-in-law today and we just kept commenting on how horrible he was. Tasker was just as bad, especially when he said Feeley was his new favorite QB in the league because he takes charge of his teamates and fires up the offense. This was before he threw 5 picks and was scared shitless of trying to tackle Fat Pat on the INT. Some leader Tasker, he gave up on hi team by not trying to tackle Williams.

Criqui is from Buff and tasker played for Buff and they were both retarded today.

yeah, he's just that bad. Tasker is bad too. From feeley being called "ace freely" (kiss band member), to feeley being tasker's favorite player, to all the drivel about how much heart miami has, i was pretty sick of it. Do you recall that tasker has had a "new favorite player" in every game he's covered for the bills??

I guess we'll hear these clowns together till the end of the season before they're either packaged with other partners or let go. It would be ashamed since they are both buffalo guys, but they are bad together.

At least criqui didn't identify WM as wilvis mchenry, or terrence mcgee, or OJ simpson this week.

yeah, he's just that bad.  Tasker is bad too.  From feeley being called "ace freely" (kiss band member), to feeley being tasker's favorite player, to all the drivel about how much heart miami has, i was pretty sick of it.  Do you recall that tasker has had a "new favorite player" in every game he's covered for the bills??

I guess we'll hear these clowns together till the end of the season before they're either packaged with other partners or let go.  It would be ashamed since they are both buffalo guys, but they are bad together.

At least criqui didn't identify WM as wilvis mchenry, or terrence mcgee, or OJ simpson this week.

147445[/snapback]

No kidding, did RW screw Tasker out of his last paycheck? You would think so the way he was kissing Miami's ass. Neither of them oncce mentioned how good a day Bledsoe had other than his QB rating at one point. They kept mentioning how Ace Freeley was taking control with his career high 3 TD passes. They didn't happen to mention his career high 5 INTS though.

No kidding, did RW screw Tasker out of his last paycheck?  You would think so the way he was kissing Miami's ass.  Neither of them oncce mentioned how good a day Bledsoe had other than his QB rating at one point.  They kept mentioning how Ace Freeley was taking control with his career high 3 TD passes.  They didn't happen to mention his career high 5 INTS though.

147460[/snapback]

Two weeks before GW was fired, Tasker was still talking up Gregg. May have been great ST player, but apparently knows nothing else about football.