the UNNOTICED play of the game

Every win, or loss, there are a few small, seemingly insignificant plays that are often as big a play as the touchdown or turnover. To me, the one-handed snag by Lee Evans on third down to save the series and led to Evans TD on the same drive was a HUGE play, and the kind of play that great players make. Evans is looking like a stud more and more every week, and it is the little things as much as the big ones that make me believe that.

Every win, or loss, there are a few small, seemingly insignificant plays that are often as big a play as the touchdown or turnover. To me, the one-handed snag by Lee Evans on third down to save the series and led to Evans TD on the same drive was a HUGE play, and the kind of play that great players make. Evans is looking like a stud more and more every week, and it is the little things as much as the big ones that make me believe that.

147233[/snapback]

.....by the tip of the ball, no less. Awesome.

147233[/snapback]

I thought you were going to mention the obvious fask mask penalty on Bledsoe that was never called by the three blind mice!!! :w00t:

147233[/snapback]

I thought the same thing, that play allowed the TD to follow. If we go in at halftime down ten I don't know if we win this game. That and his other plays earned him the game ball IMO.