GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!!

BuffaloATL

I'm ready for the season to start. I've had my fill of all the offseason/preseason drafts, camps, articles, optimists, pessimists, preseason games, QB discussion, etc. I'm ready. I want to see if Trent can take his preseason success to Week 1 and beyond. I want to see CJ Spiller make the Dolphins look silly. I want to see our 3-4 DEF grow and get better week after week. I want people who've been saying the Bills are cellar dwellers to eat their words! LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Edited by BuffaloATL

I'm ready for the season to start. I've had my fill of all the offseason/preseason drafts, camps, articles, optimists, pessimists, preseason games, QB discussion, etc. I'm ready. I want to see if Trent can take his preseason success to Week 1 and beyond. I want to see CJ Spiller make the Dolphins look silly. I want to see our 3-4 DEF grow and get better week after week. I want people who've been saying the Bills are cellar dwellers to eat their words! LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

+ 1 :thumbsup:

I want to see fans screaming and fighter planes flying over. Hopefully, whoever is singing the anthem this year can remember it. Poor guy.

:

DITTO! :thumbsup::thumbsup: