Farewell to all, you guys are great fans.... I mean that!

DIE HARD 1967

Guest dog14787

yet you felt compelled to comment and impose your opinion...and you can't even pay attention to what the man said... he's not leaving just isn't posting... so now even more valuable resources and insight is gone on this board... might not be worth quitting but it will be soon enough

Die Hard has been posting though, so what are folks supposed to believe here?

Don't get me wrong, I like Die Hard and hate to see a good poster go, but he as far as I know could be anybody.

Edited by dog14787

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787

I believe he posted one time, the rest were before he left :flirt:

View, If You were to tell me you are going to stop posting, shall I take you for your word when not to soon after you are posting again?

Even if he shows up just to say YEAH every one in a while I would still applaud a former Bill

:lol:

I really don't care if he is, or isn't a former Bill. He was a damn good poster and I'd welcome his return at any time.

I think you may see him post from time-to-time (it's unfortunate he said he would completely stop, that might hold him back a bit). He said he would still visit, and he has logged on.

Many of us take sabbaticals from The Wall. Let's hope Die Hard finds his way back to posting one day.

I just find it astonishing that this post is still going on? I guess if his goal, whether he is a former Bill or not was to feel wanted, he got what he wanted.

Research? I wasn't saying overpaid compared to other NFL players. I was just saying overpaid.

And the biggest fault with your post is referring to Trent as a starting NFL quarterback. Just being the guy who takes the first snap doesn't make his starting caliber.

Dude, give it a break. Using your theory, we have about 3 starters on the roster, if taking the snapes doesn't mean your starting caliber or an NFL starter-it is two different things. Get over your hateful spasms towards Edwards and cheer for the team.

Die Hard you can always come back.....Farve made come backs fashionable...Thank you for your input and I agree The Bills are on the right track and they will be better than most people think.

quote name='DIE HARD 1967' timestamp='1283349985' post='1951428']

This is not a knock against the board, actually its the opposite.....wonderful place to hang out.

I am going to tell you a little secret but this will change your attitude about your threads and comments!

Are you ready?

I played for the Buffalo Bills 1967-1972. I read your comments and I now understand the fans better. Just a little warning here!

The players do frequent the message boards, and they do care what you write and yes I personally know 1 former player that posts here!!! Yep, it is true! If you investigate, you could easily figure it out! I did ! I PMed the guy and we now chat from time to time!

So why leave the board now? No player or former player is interested reading garbage about why a player should be waived or why he is overpaid.These are proud, proud former star college football players. The career is short, the physical burden is high and the players are just people. We all have emotions and nobody enjoys bashing! The Buffalo fans are the best but by far the most frustrated.

I will stop by from time to time and read some topics but my responding days are over.

Oh, and my prediction for 2010?

Some of you place to much importance in high skill players. The "team" will determine the final outcome.

Buffalo is better then most of you think and a playoff birth is not impossible!

I thought about placing my real name here, but most likely someone will say I sucked or I was just a good solid player.

Either way I will not be happy because football was my LIFE and still is!

So I ask the question and this is a good one.....

IF YOU WERE A FORMER PLAYER,WOULD YOU PLACE YOUR REAL NAME ON THIS BOARD? If you think about it very carefully, the answer is no way! Some will call this thread a hoax but that should be expected from fans in today's world! Everything is a hoax and everybody is a fraud, not always true guys! Some people are honest and until proven otherwise, learn to trust people!

Good luck on your threads, the season, and GO BILLS!!!

-DIEHARD 1967

Howard Kindig; played offense and defense from 67 - 72; played for the Dolphins on the 1972 perfect season.

Also played for the Chargers before us and the Jets at some point I can't remember if it was before or after Miami. He was kick ass for a few years and played pretty long FWIR. I got his autograph when I a kid. :thumbsup: I don't really remember it except it was at a TwinFair or TwoGuys, I got Haven Moses's too at another event. Man I have quite a collection of signed football cards stashed away somewhere. I had so many cavities!

Research? I wasn't saying overpaid compared to other NFL players. I was just saying overpaid.

And the biggest fault with your post is referring to Trent as a starting NFL quarterback. Just being the guy who takes the first snap doesn't make his starting caliber.

We'll see. Most Bills fans were pushing him for the Pro Bowl less than 24 months ago. Maybe he pulls a Trent Dilfer on us............. nah... You are probably right. The Bills are just a farm team for the rest of the league. They are the Buffalo Bisons of the NFL. If NFL Europe was still around .. it could have expanded to the U.S. in Buffalo.

I just find it astonishing that this post is still going on? I guess if his goal, whether he is a former Bill or not was to feel wanted, he got what he wanted.

Dude, give it a break. Using your theory, we have about 3 starters on the roster, if taking the snapes doesn't mean your starting caliber or an NFL starter-it is two different things. Get over your hateful spasms towards Edwards and cheer for the team.

After 10 years of this crap, just TIVO the games, wait to see the final score and then decide whether to watch it or not. Cheering live for a minor league team trying to play up to the bigs is just asking for extreme pain.

We'll see. Most Bills fans were pushing him for the Pro Bowl less than 24 months ago. Maybe he pulls a Trent Dilfer on us............. nah... You are probably right. The Bills are just a farm team for the rest of the league. They are the Buffalo Bisons of the NFL. If NFL Europe was still around .. it could have expanded to the U.S. in Buffalo.

After 10 years of this crap, just TIVO the games, wait to see the final score and then decide whether to watch it or not. Cheering live for a minor league team trying to play up to the bigs is just asking for extreme pain.

I know it sucks watching a pathetic team every sunday of every year, but some of us are football fans. If someone is putting a gun to your head to watch the Bills, call the authorities and get that individual to put that gun away.