We can make history this year boys..

If our guys stay focused, healthy and play hard, we can have a historic seasom. We can prove all the ESPN'S, Sullys and SI's wrong. We can prove the WHOLE WORLD wrong about our team. I know we can do it. I see our team being improved this year, especially on offense. I'm not gonna guarantee anything, im just saying we have the potential to do very well this year, but we also have the potential to do horrible. This season will be interesting, as it can go in any direction. I really believe though we will raise some eyebrows and prove all these so called "experts" wrong. Go Bills!

If our guys stay focused, healthy and play hard, we can have a historic seasom. We can prove all the ESPN'S, Sullys and SI's wrong. We can prove the WHOLE WORLD wrong about our team. I know we can do it. I see our team being improved this year, especially on offense. I'm not gonna guarantee anything, im just saying we have the potential to do very well this year, but we also have the potential to do horrible. This season will be interesting, as it can go in any direction. I really believe though we will raise some eyebrows and prove all these so called "experts" wrong. Go Bills!

[/quote

Don't get me wrong, I love the Bills, but they aren't proving anyone wrong this year...