Can all agree on this ?

Trader

Heart break > Entertaining

Meaning, if they have an entertaining game and still manage to break my heart at the end of a Monday night game, or in week 14 of the regular season by getting eliminated from the playoffs, who cares? I have seen quite a few entertaining games they've played in this past decade. I would trade them all for a boring 11-5 season where they make the playoffs by pounding the ball and playing lights out defense, but that's just me.

Meaning, if they have an entertaining game and still manage to break my heart at the end of a Monday night game, or in week 14 of the regular season by getting eliminated from the playoffs, who cares? I have seen quite a few entertaining games they've played in this past decade. I would trade them all for a boring 11-5 season where they make the playoffs by pounding the ball and playing lights out defense, but that's just me.

Why can't we do both. Score 30+ points a game, give up 30+ points a game and go 11-5?

yes, and another thing i noticed, more positive observations, less negativity. You cant tell fans to put a + or - to distinguish their posts. These boards go with the flow of your team. When they are paying well there's more positive things to talk about and observe. when we suck the place up, for the better part of 10 years, negativity runs rampant because there's little the team is doing right. Since the Indy and Cincy games the amount of negativity has diminished, at least that's what I'm seeing and reading. The worst part of our offense is at TE and RT. The offense is exciting when they're scoring points, makes sense. Can't be exciting when you never score a TD or constantly settle for FG's. Spiller is exciting, so is Roscoe and Evans. It's also exciting when our D scores points. We are on the right track. Now lets figure how to stop the run/pass and win some games.

Go Bills!

Then get off this train and go jump on the patriots bandwagon. theyre just what you need. A dull, bastard head coach, and the most boring play style in the NFL.

I find it so incredulous that the first response to this VERY POSITIVE posting is a negative ...

Yes, we all would love to see a playoff season but for most of us a positive turn around with a coach who cares about winning will be a huge boost to our satisfaction as BUFFALO BILLS' fans. We are on the right road with Chan ... I think we will improve on last year's record but at the very least we won't be sitting around at the end of the game falling asleep at our non-creative three and out offense that would then be followed by a very tired defense trying to get the ball back.

BE POSITIVE ... BE UPBEAT ... BE HOPEFUL ... GO BILLS!

Then get off this train and go jump on the patriots bandwagon. theyre just what you need. A dull, bastard head coach, and the most boring play style in the NFL.

Jesus Christ, how is my reply negative? I just don't put too much stock in the "at least they are entertaining argument". The Dallas Monday night game was as entertaining as they come, but who has fond memories of that game, or jump at the chance to watch it when the NFL channel replays it? Probably no one if you are a Bills fans.

I didn't say we were going to suck or that I was not going to be a fan this season. The whole point to my reply is that I would really like to win this year and not just see a couple of big plays in games that ultimately end up as losses. Why don't you think about what was actually written before you blast someone for being negative. I love the hyper-sensitive babies on this board who just jump at the chance to be offended.

Jesus Christ, how is my reply negative? I just don't put too much stock in the "at least they are entertaining argument". The Dallas Monday night game was as entertaining as they come, but who has fond memories of that game, or jump at the chance to watch it when the NFL channel replays it? Probably no one if you are a Bills fans.

I didn't say we were going to suck or that I was not going to be a fan this season. The whole point to my reply is that I would really like to win this year and not just see a couple of big plays in games that ultimately end up as losses. Why don't you think about what was actually written before you blast someone for being negative. I love the hyper-sensitive babies on this board who just jump at the chance to be offended.

HAHAHAHAHA. Don't you just hate hyper-sensitive babies?!

You said it man. I want to win and dont care how it is done.