What amazes me the most about Spiller.

DarthICE

I've said this before....C.J. SPiller = 2010 version of Gayle Sayers. The ability to start, stop and change direction mixed with pure speed...

Hell, his highlights remind me of C.J.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTIuT4Hfs

There's some similarities, same with Barry Sanders. We'll need to see more of him to really see what his style will be. But I sure hope that after several games we'll still be having an argument as which of these to hall-of-fame runningbacks he resembles.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ will not have the workload that will wear him down like most #1 backs. Plays will be designed for CJ to get into open space. I hope we use him like Reggie Bush. He is still healthy and can still make huge plays. Reggie Bush has already lasted longer than the average back. What is it like 2.6 years or something?

Turns out he was who we thought he was...only much worse!

ya pisses you off, there is more talent on this team than we thought. Just very under utilized by a coaching staff that was in over their heads from the start. Gailey is a legit head coach and Nix knows what he's doing this is the best position we've been in for the last dozen years. That's why the national media has no idea what they are talking about, they never watch them play, they don't know who any of our players are or why things will be different.

CJ will not have the workload that will wear him down like most #1 backs. Plays will be designed for CJ to get into open space. I hope we use him like Reggie Bush. He is still healthy and can still make huge plays. Reggie Bush has already lasted longer than the average back. What is it like 2.6 years or something?

Then he needs to give a ton of that money back. The guy is getting paid huge bucks and is our #1 weapon so he better be out there for as many plays as we can get out of him

I've said this before....C.J. SPiller = 2010 version of Gayle Sayers. The ability to start, stop and change direction mixed with pure speed...

Hell, his highlights remind me of C.J.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTIuT4Hfs

Being a bit younger, Gale Sayers has always been just a name in a list of great RBs. But after watching that video...wow. Simply breathtaking. If CJ Spiller has 1/4 of that guy's ability in the NFL (he certainly did in college), I think we'll be very happy for a long time.