My 2 cents...

udonkey

My dad and I attended the game last night. A few obversations:

- Dominic Rhodes is either a very good back or our rush defense really needs to step it up a couple of notches come regular season.

- London Fletcher got juked out of his jockstrap on several occassions

- As noted by others, Bledsoe looked pretty sharp when given a reasonable amount of time to look downfield and throw the ball.

- It didn't work, but I actually kinda like the "fleaflicker" call. Makes me look forward to some entertaining plays this season.

- Almost every time there was pressure on Bledsoe, Mike Williams was backpedaling or looking for his man. I didn't attack him during his personal crisis(s?) during camp, but this guy just doesn't have it.

- McGahee ran well when the o-line gave him a hole. Early on, there were no holes and Indy's D stopped him pretty well. By the 3rd quarter, Indy was playing mostly pass defense, so he got off a few decent runs.

- Shaud Williams looks like a solid 3rd stringer / potential 2nd string running back if we lose one of our backs to injury.

- I nearly puked when Travis Brown got hit...2 QBs in one week!

- I was surprised how loud a dome could get for a preseason game. About midway through the 3rd, both levels were doing "the wave" and it absolutely roared. The Bills fell apart at about that time.

Oh well. More later.

If Mike Williams doesn't improve by next week MM needs to bench him and give it to Price. You have to go with the best players and Price isn't perfect but he's a lot better then :doh: this waste of a draft pick even though he was the 4th overall pick

Even with the loss of Milloy and the overall poor play by the defense, I'm not too worried about the defense. What's a greater concern is the continued inability to protect the QB....and with only 1 healthy guy available, it MUST become a top priority.