AFC East Quarterbacks

gobills123

I'll type slower so maybe you can get it this time.

It means I would trade any of our QB's for Sanchez without hesitation.

Again, in the context of the article (calling Sanchez and Henne "proven" NFL QBs), what does thinking they are better than the current Bills QBs do to bolster that comment? I'd prefer to have Sam Bradford than any of the current Bills QB )and he has yet to play a single regulation NFL game), does than make him a "proven" NFL QB?

Do I need to type slower for you?

Again, in the context of the article (calling Sanchez and Henne "proven" NFL QBs), what does thinking they are better than the current Bills QBs do to bolster that comment? I'd prefer to have Sam Bradford than any of the current Bills QB )and he has yet to play a single regulation NFL game), does than make him a "proven" NFL QB?

Do I need to type slower for you?

Ahh I think I see your confusion. Well If you had read the comment from Leonodis that I was responding to:

A one-year wonder? That implies he played well last season. 12/20 does not constitute a one-year wonder.

What my comment meant was that I would take that one-year wonder over any of our quarterbacks.

As you are aware, sometimes you comment on what a poster says, even if it isn't directly applicable to the topic. You know, like you did when you commented on my post.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Ahh I think I see your confusion. Well If you had read the comment from Leonodis that I was responding to:

What my comment meant was that I would take that one-year wonder over any of our quarterbacks.

Well, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense as a reply to that comment, either. I don't disagree with your assessment, but if the best thing you can say about a QB is "he's better than what the Bills have" I'd say that is the classic "damning with faint praise".