Bills Nation Slogan

cossack

We all know that the Bills get little respect from the media and from fans of other teams around the league.

Often I read on here that we shouldn't expect any more and should accept that we suck. As a Bills fan, I never really understood this attitude and I think many people on here feel the same. Constructive criticism is one thing, eternal bitching is another.

I think what Coach Gailey said to those kids (who might as well have been some of the regulars on this board) could - and should - very well become Bills Nation's new slogan. It represents eveything proud fans should embody, and it fits Buffalo's hard working attitude and heritage to a T. This has the potential to be as important to the Bills as "Where else would you rather be than right here, right now". Admittedly this is a stretch, but hopefully you see the point.

You dog one of us, you dog all of us.

It's time for Bills fans to be proud of our team, proud of Buffalo, proud to be part of one of the most respected home-field advantages in the league, right up there with Seattle and KC. We should stick together and stand tall instead of bowing down to the press, the hecklers, those who mock and the haters.

I like it. It's missing something, maybe a Bills color scheme or an actual reference to Bills other that just Bill-ieve, but I do like it. I'd wear it.

Concerned about copyright issues. Can't use too much "Bills" or you get in trouble.

PTR

We all know that the Bills get little respect from the media and from fans of other teams around the league.

Often I read on here that we shouldn't expect any more and should accept that we suck. As a Bills fan, I never really understood this attitude and I think many people on here feel the same. Constructive criticism is one thing, eternal bitching is another.

I think what Coach Gailey said to those kids (who might as well have been some of the regulars on this board) could - and should - very well become Bills Nation's new slogan. It represents eveything proud fans should embody, and it fits Buffalo's hard working attitude and heritage to a T. This has the potential to be as important to the Bills as "Where else would you rather be than right here, right now". Admittedly this is a stretch, but hopefully you see the point.

You dog one of us, you dog all of us.

It's time for Bills fans to be proud of our team, proud of Buffalo, proud to be part of one of the most respected home-field advantages in the league, right up there with Seattle and KC. We should stick together and stand tall instead of bowing down to the press, the hecklers, those who mock and the haters.

Let's start by coming up with a better name than "Bills Nation". I hate when that is used. It's not ours. It belongs to The Oakland Raiders "Raider Nation". In baseball it seems that The Boston Red Sox seem to use it too..Anyways, The vast amount of Bills fans that span the globe need a better name than "Bills Nation"....What could that term be.....How about "Buffalo Tribe" ?

Let's start by coming up with a better name than "Bills Nation". I hate when that is used. It's not ours. It belongs to The Oakland Raiders "Raider Nation". In baseball it seems that The Boston Red Sox seem to use it too..Anyways, The vast amount of Bills fans that span the globe need a better name than "Bills Nation"....What could that term be.....How about "Buffalo Tribe" ?

Buffalo Tribe = gay

Buffalo Herd?

PTR