Where to stay near airport

BobbyC81

I'm flying in at 12:05 AM next week so I don't want to bother my family that late. I was thinking of staying somewhere near airport.

Any suggestions of a reasonably priced place that's decent??

I stayed at the Hampton Suites on Dick Rd once before but several years ago.

There's a Quality Inn right across the street but if you are looking for someplace inexpensive...

Niagara Falls Blvd has $20-$30 motels for tourists,etc... along the boulevard (15 minute drive from airport)

If you want to stay in close proximity - you would make a left on Genessee (where the airport is) and then take a left on Transit rd (about 1 mile down from airport) and theres a bunch of cheaper ones.

Edited by Glass To The Arson

I've stayed at the Red Roof Inn off of Transit Road (it's not ON Transit) near the Thruway Exit. It's pretty basic, no bells and whistles, but its functional. Very close to the airport too.

I stayed there for last year's home opener and the Bills won, so of course I'm staying there again for this year's opener.

I've stayed at the Red Roof Inn off of Transit Road (it's not ON Transit) near the Thruway Exit. It's pretty basic, no bells and whistles, but its functional. Very close to the airport too.

I stayed there for last year's home opener and the Bills won, so of course I'm staying there again for this year's opener.

Good man!

There is a LaQuinta right there also. It is one of the cleaner , nicer hotels in that area. Also , if you want to stay local and want some great wings and beer try the Buffalo Brew Pub right down the street. Enjoy !!