I think it's safe to say

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/22/bucs-barely-get-30000-to-show-up-for-preseason-home-opener/

Maybe Florio is exaggerating... but wait until he sees the numbers for our preseason home opener...

sell out, eh?!

Heck, everyone thought the Baltimore Colts were safe and the Cleveland Browns. You can't judge these things, people with money and power make decisions behind closed doors and they could care less what the taxpaying fan thinks.

There is not a long list of cities ready to bend over an spread 'em for an NFL franchise. At one time the owners knew they could play that card. Not any more.

PTR

Promo, you really think LA (I know they failed their twice in the past), or perhaps Van Couver wouldn't jump at the chance to snatch a team? Lest we forgot, Portland wanted one too and Salt Lake City has made bids as of 2007.

I do agree owners are not going to be as free to move a team as they have been in the past, but given the right figures and media push, anything is possible.

Heck, everyone thought the Baltimore Colts were safe and the Cleveland Browns. You can't judge these things, people with money and power make decisions behind closed doors and they could care less what the taxpaying fan thinks.

I for one never thought the Baltimore Colts were the Cleveland Browns.