Special Teams

mpl6876

Just wondered if anyone is concerned about the special teams play? I know it s only preseason but the Bills haven't looked good in this area. I know Bruce D is back and I think he's a solid coach. IMHO, to win game we have to be solid in our special teams play.

Any thoughts?

Edited by mpl6876

Just wondered if anyone is concerned about the special teams play? I know it s only preseason but the Bills haven't looked good in this area. I know Bruce D is back and I think he's a solid coach. IMHO, to win game we have to be solid in our special teams play.

Any thoughts?

I am hoping that they are just giving a bunch of players a chance to make the team by excelling on Special Teams. Once the roster is closer to set we should see a more cohesive unit. I hope I'm right about that because they did look bad on Thursday.

Right now special teams are being manned by players who won't be around for the first game. After the roster is cut to 53 special teams play will improve. It happens every year.

I hope your right, because they suck now. They can't tackle and don't seem to understand the basics of punt blocking. It makes the Music City Miracle look like great coverage.