It's official. I don't care what anyone says!

Dante

Im here and I still will stick by what I said. Call me names all you want but I see the entire picture. The entire season. Im very happy the Bills won today and Bledsoe did ok. Thank god they have been playing a crap team.  I love the Bills but I wont be mislead by decent performances from a sub par qb. He still is weak and limited and he will and has limited our offence. Despite this boards immature tauntings and name calling I wont let myself cheer against Drew just to spite. I wish him all the luck in the world and I hope he proves me wrong. My heart wants this but I know better. And I also know that with our patsy sked coming to finish out Drew will continue to be adequet. Now if the Steelers need the last game of the season for home field or something that will be Drews test. Especially if the Bills need the game. I want to think that Drew will gain enough confidence by that point to overcome the Steelers but history says he won't and he will crumble under fire. Again, I hope im wrong. I just think Drew isnt a winner and isnt the guy to take us to the next level. I want to see what this team can do with a better qb thats all. Sorry for having an opinion that goes against the grain of most fans riding the euphoria of a win against a 2-10 team.

147583[/snapback]

;)

Tell me how DB allowed 21 points in the first quarter? ;)

You haven't been as objective about the team as I have so you know not!

The real reason we're playing well recently is becuz the O-line has taken the pass rush pretty much off the table and Willis has contributed like a monster and defense must now key on him and not DB.

The defense has been stout in the second half lately, shutting out teams completely or only allowing petty scoring.

Teams have been there all year and have kept us in games when the O and the D sucked.

Further, DB is not the sole problem when things go south. This is a team sport and accolades/ criticisms should fall on all those 53 shoulders in the locker room.

If he has sucked so badly for all his years in the league, I have no clue how he has put up the numbers that he has.

If you can't take the heat don't belittle others and don't believe that your opinion is gospel somehow cuz it's not!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe is horrible and sucks a$$. I care not what the end result is in this game. He's a friggen statue.

146559[/snapback]

Get over your negative self. DREW BLEDSOE HAD A PERFECT GAME 4 TD'S NO MISTAKES.

:lol:

Tell me how DB allowed 21 points in the first quarter?      :doh:

You haven't been as objective about the team as I have so you know not!

The real reason we're playing well recently is becuz the O-line has taken the pass rush pretty much off the table and Willis has contributed like a monster and defense must now key on him and not DB. 

The defense has been stout in the second half lately, shutting out teams completely or only allowing petty scoring. 

Teams have been there all year and have kept us in games when the O and the D sucked. 

Further, DB is not the sole problem when things go south.  This is a team sport and accolades/ criticisms should fall on all those 53 shoulders in the locker room. 

If he has sucked so badly for all his years in the league, I have no clue how he has put up the numbers that he has. 

If you can't take the heat don't belittle others and don't believe that your opinion is gospel somehow cuz it's not!   

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

147987[/snapback]

Belittle others? You gotta be kidding? I have always posted and responded civilly to all on this board. I can't say the same for some who put in their two cents on this very thread. Remember guys these are ONLY opinions thats all. Everyone takes this a little too personal .

Now to address your post and you will notice no little FU's icons on my response. First I never said it was all Drews fault. We all know that the OLine was playing bad, but my problem is with Drews "adjustments" or lack there of to deal with it.

Second I don't believe Drew is the sole problem when things go south but I will say that he can certainly initiate a downslide like no other. Key fumbles at the worse times. aka the NE home game loss when he fumbled. Crap like that happens way too often.

Third. I never said Drew sucked all his career he just sucks the last couple. He was decent when on the Pats.

Anyway, im not negative about this team at all. Not in the least. I think they have patiently built a solid defence and the running game seems to be getting better every week. Which will only help to cover up a deficiency at the qb spot. And it looks like Lee Evans is coming into his own and thats going to make Moulds more effective. Im never going to agree with you about Drew. In my mind Ive seen enough and I feel he is adequet at best and that will only take us so far. I think the recent wins are fantastic and I couldnt be happier about it. Im happy but not caught up in the euphoria that is some good wins against VERY average teams. But compared to where this season was going a month or so ago, im very pleased. So thats it. I don't despise you because you disagree with me. It's difference of opinion thats all.

Sorry Dante. But you DARED to belittle a Bills player, perhaps their most visible and important player, of being a rube. And given his collective stats over the last 2 seasons, I think you're absolutely correct! And on this GLORIOUS day after the victory of a 2-10 team, many of the posters here will apparently not stand for this criticism.

I'll buy into their line of reasoning of "remain calm, all is well" when Drew actually wins a game that means something. Re: say his former team NE, in which he has sucked donkey dong against over the last several seasons. Again, great game, nice winning streak, but can he do this against a elite team?

Sorry Dante.  But you DARED to belittle a Bills player, perhaps their most visible and important player, of being a rube.  And given his collective stats over the last 2 seasons, I think you're absolutely correct!  And on this GLORIOUS day after the victory of a 2-10 team, many of the posters here will apparently not stand for this criticism. 

I'll buy into their line of reasoning of "remain calm, all is well" when Drew actually wins a game that means something.  Re: say his former team NE, in which he has sucked donkey dong against over the last several seasons.  Again, great game, nice winning streak, but can he do this against a elite team?

149535[/snapback]

He didn't suck against NE in Buffalo last season.