Indy ended up with Frank Reich QB Coach / Pete Metz OL Coach

Skoobydum

I just found it odd that these guys couldn't of found their way back to buffalo, did it strike anyone else as odd as well?? Tasked said that he liked his cushy commentator job more than he likes his job, LOL.

They are Polian guys. the clear fork in the road on the success of the Colts and demise of the Bills starts and stops with Polian.

The Colts have nothing to show or prove in the preseason. The Redskins, on the other hand, did and you saw the result.

Yeah, with 3 starting O-linemen missing for us they were sure superior. Let's field all backups on the O-line and see how it goes. I made a post about that as well.

The Colts have nothing to show or prove in the preseason. The Redskins, on the other hand, did and you saw the result.

whoa whoa whoa Peyton has one superbowl win going into his 13th year at 34 years old. Their lack of a run game has stopped them from racking up the super bowls. Right now in the run game they still don't have one. Defense isn't great either and the magic of Manning to Harrison is yet to be replaced. Don't get me wrong they are a great team but to pretend they play half speed, your kidding yourself I think the colts are on the decline