Buffalo News Poll:

Only way Edwards rises from the ashes of his career in Buffalo is to start stringing together wins. Fitzpatrick is a career backup so Brohm represents the only "fresh" choice.

It quickly hit me when reading this that I'm not sure that Trent ever had enough fire to produce the end product of ashes!!

It also strikes me funny when you mention about Trent referring to his "career in Buffalo", What career? Don't you need to be a veteran to earn that stature? It seems as though the Bills are holding "pin the tale on the donkey" games each year to decide it's QB competition, and between injuries and being unseated by Fitszpatrick last year, what would justify Edwards actually having a career with Buffalo. As far as B. Brohm goes, he's only a "fresh" choice here, because if you asked a Packers fan to summarize Brohm's potential as a NFL QB it may get ugly fast! Castoffs, losers, draft reaches, coaching, and injuries have all contributed to making the Bills who they are! Not to mention Ralph's influence on personnel decisions, Tom Modrak's unworthy presence, and not having a team capable of winning more than 5 games this year! Look for about 3 wins and that's a big if when considering we have a ton of injuries already and lack depth in most positions!

Don't get me wrong..I love supporting the Bills, but they really are a lousy team heading in the wrong direction. Next year's draft can change that opinion, but each year I see them being cute in the draft and overlooking the obvious! Like

Bryan Oarakapo DE, and instead they drafted A. Maybing last year. This year drafting Spiller when we really needed a QB and a OLT !! They let the needs slip through their fingers and drafted at a position of strength? This team is run very poorly and on the cheap when possible...Here we go the Indy games coming on and I'm going to predict the score now before

it happens. Indy 31 Buffalo 17 But it isn't as close as it sounds with a late garbage touchdown!! Brohm played just well enough not to get canned nor take the number one role...Now hopefully I'm wrong!!!!!!!! Go Bills! :worthy:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It quickly hit me when reading this that I'm not sure that Trent ever had enough fire to produce the end product of ashes!!

It also strikes me funny when you mention about Trent referring to his "career in Buffalo", What career? Don't you need to be a veteran to earn that stature? It seems as though the Bills are holding "pin the tale on the donkey" games each year to decide it's QB competition, and between injuries and being unseated by Fitszpatrick last year, what would justify Edwards actually having a career with Buffalo. As far as B. Brohm goes, he's only a "fresh" choice here, because if you asked a Packers fan to summarize Brohm's potential as a NFL QB it may get ugly fast! Castoffs, losers, draft reaches, coaching, and injuries have all contributed to making the Bills who they are! Not to mention Ralph's influence on personnel decisions, Tom Modrak's unworthy presence, and not having a team capable of winning more than 5 games this year! Look for about 3 wins and that's a big if when considering we have a ton of injuries already and lack depth in most positions!

Don't get me wrong..I love supporting the Bills, but they really are a lousy team heading in the wrong direction. Next year's draft can change that opinion, but each year I see them being cute in the draft and overlooking the obvious! Like

Bryan Oarakapo DE, and instead they drafted A. Maybing last year. This year drafting Spiller when we really needed a QB and a OLT !! They let the needs slip through their fingers and drafted at a position of strength? This team is run very poorly and on the cheap when possible...Here we go the Indy games coming on and I'm going to predict the score now before

it happens. Indy 31 Buffalo 17 But it isn't as close as it sounds with a late garbage touchdown!! Brohm played just well enough not to get canned nor take the number one role...Now hopefully I'm wrong!!!!!!!! Go Bills! :w00t:

Blah, blah, blah , blah. halftime- bills 24/ indy 21 very happy you are very wrong

It doesn't matter what one of the worst GMs in the history of the Bills thinks.

Except he said it when he was coach going to 4 super bowls in a row and becoming part of a legacy that put him in the HOF. HOF coach vs. an internet retard. Hmmmm tough choice.