How do we do tomorrow?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do we do tomorrow?

• We get killed
    • We shoot the Horse
    • We lose a close one
    • We win a close one
    • Who really cares?

I'm gonna try to be kind of positive about this. [blindoptimism]Our starters will perform better this game and when they are still out there against the Indy second string will get us enough points to pull out a close win. [/blindoptimism]

The important thing is that we see improvement. Less mental mistakes (false starts, late hits, etc), keep the QB on his feet more often than not, more passes to WRs than RBs, more effective plugging of holes by our 3 of the 3-4, and some more pressure on the QB. So not much.

We crush them.

This was my last post before the game tonight, now I don't want to claim that I am some sort of nostrodomus

or something, and I realize it's only preseason and everything, and that my glasses could be tainting things a bit, but,

I am pretty friggin excited about this team this year, how about you guys? The score really could have been a lot more lopsided, Go Bills!!!!!

BTW, it looks like it's going to be TE/Brohm/Brown, with Fitzy, maybe the odd man out.

I'll go out on a limb and say both QBs have a great day against the colts and we win but the D gets burned again and the colts also score 3 tds.

Wow, Skooby I am sorry I dissed you and your thread.

And the D played better than I expected :w00t: