Patience Grasshopper...it may get worse before better

Beerball

"I get the feeling some people around here would be pleased with just being 9-7 and having a winning record again. Well, where do you want me to pick the seven losses? And why even bother to play those games? That's not what we are going to be about."; says Gailey in that article.

Oh really? As it looks right about now, there will be closer to 12 to 14 games that "they should not even bother playing". As far as what his Bills are "going to be about", it is more of the same losing football unless Wilson/Brandon/Nix finally decide to bring in some quality UFA's next year, and every year after that, even if it is only one or two per season, until they mesh with the supposed better drafted rookies Nix will be bringing in! Cornell Green and Dwan Edwards are not anyone's opinion of quality free agent signings! Nor is Andra Davis or Reggie Torbor, for that matter.

Wrong.

Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis are VERY good signings for the Bills. We NEEDED players for the 3-4...with more and more teams going to that defensive scheme, there are less players available for it.

Edwards and Davis will be 2 of the leaders on our defense.

Wow, I've never heard a coach express confidence in his team before. I'm sold -- playoffs here we come!

He'll change his tune when he's 0 - 4 . I do not see how the Bills win any of their first 4 games. Look at who they are playing. I just don't see it. We are looking straight down the barrel of 1984-6. 4-12, 2-14, that kind of record. New schemes, tons of injuries already to players who are critical in those new schemes, a general lack of talent all around and the toughest schedule in the league. This season is nothing other than the preseason for a better team and season next year. Hopefully. My strong recommendation is to TIVO the games and only watch the games or parts of games where things go well for the Bills. To just sit through 16 full games of the coming carnage will lead to serious health and relationship issues. Just putting it out there. Bills arguably the worst franchise in the league this year.