Blessing in disguise?

Considering Spiller's lost tim in camp he now will get most of the reps in practice, and most of the play calling should start evolving around his talents sooner then later. Secondly I really believe that if Lynch and Jackson are only out for about a month that their play on the field should not be diminished very much. With Jackson's injury at least he will be able to keep his legs in shape while away and should come back feeling pretty fresh. Who thinks that this could be the beginning of the Spiller era in terms of sparking this offense into, dare I say............, being dangerous to someone other than their own defense.

Considering Spiller's lost tim in camp he now will get most of the reps in practice, and most of the play calling should start evolving around his talents sooner then later. Secondly I really believe that if Lynch and Jackson are only out for about a month that their play on the field should not be diminished very much. With Jackson's injury at least he will be able to keep his legs in shape while away and should come back feeling pretty fresh. Who thinks that this could be the beginning of the Spiller era in terms of sparking this offense into, dare I say............, being dangerous to someone other than their own defense.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That would be great to see Spiller develop quicker than later.

Tory Holt's season - and probably his career - is over.

Ty Warren is out for the year.

Tom Teriffic popped a knuckle on his throwing hand.

Colt McCoy smacked his hand on a helmet and left the game last night.

Larry Fitzgerald is getting an MRI on his knee.

Gaither is pretty much out of the rest of the preseason.

Bengals tonight: Andre Smith, Tom Nelson, Rashad Jeanty, Fui Vakapuna, Antonio Bryant, Robert Geathers, Brian Leonard, Jonathan Luigs are all out.

Kory Sheets went down with a torn achilles tendon.

Injuries are part of the game.

Guest dog14787
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That would be great to see Spiller develop quicker than later.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Yup, thats probably what TE was thinking when CJ missed his block,

Unfortunately CJ Spiller's inexperience doesn't bode well for the QB,

Experienced players on Offense, nawww, who needs um,

mercy!!!