Aaron Maybin is a knuckel head

Cuze

Maybin,Hardy,Whitner,Mike Williams what do they all have in common, TOM "FREAKIN" MODRAK. Until we get rid of this bum we are not going anywhere. You can't keep missing on draft picks year in and year out and expect to improve.BRIAN ORAKPO was'nt our choice last year because Maybin was better, did you see the Cleveland game whenSschoebel got hurt, Maybin got pancaked 3 straight plays, what a waste of a #1 pick. and all the while BRIAN ORAKPO was on his way to thr pro bowl Tom Modrak strikes again.

Sooooooooo sick of the Maybin bashing. I have no idea if he will become a good player, but he played hard the whole game and at least made a few plays (yes I know, against the backups, but it's a start). Twitter may not be your thing, but if you follow him, you'll see a guy that loves to play, loves to work, and has a real passion for playing the game. I hope it starts to click with him and those counter moves like the nice spin last night start to become effective for him.

I wasn't keying on Maybin by watching him carefully, but despite some bad plays, he was in the Skins backfield all night long.

Is he a great (or even good) NFL LB? No, not yet.

Will he ever earn his pay and become worthy of his draft position? I have no clue, but he was trying hard and pressuring the QB at times.

Yes, he played the whole game, but you can't question his effort. Give him some time to learn and I think he's gonna change some of the TBD opinions by late season.

I also think Trent Williams will become well known for tossing around LBs of various body shapes this season. He's damn good so far.

Maybin is a unknown quantity, so to bash him currently is premature. He looks like he wants to win, that part I really like.

but we know Donte Whitner can't play at this level and will cost us to lose games with his selfish behavior and unability to tackle and cover recievers.

Defensive players have to know you can't even look at the QB's head or you will draw the flag. The league has been very strict about this for a couple of years now (Unless your name is Trent Edwards). Maybin needs to play with more control. I liked his speed and passion, but he needs get himself disciplined.

I watched that hit a few times and it didn't look dirty to me at all. If I were his coach I'd tell him to keep playing like

that. It wasn't a blow to the head, wasn't late or vicious. McNabb is a high profile player and they will always be overly protective of QB's of his stature.

I watched that hit a few times and it didn't look dirty to me at all. If I were his coach I'd tell him to keep playing like

that. It wasn't a blow to the head, wasn't late or vicious. McNabb is a high profile player and they will always be overly protective of QB's of his stature.

:lol: