is it too soon to plan who we'll be picking at 1 in '11?

jester43

yeah i know, it is only pre-season and the boys are just tired from all their 2-a-days. :beer:

this is an awful team, edwards is an awful qb.

this organization is also worse than awful. ralph's "exhaustive search" for a gm led to a rejection, by his own admission, of every candidate he didn't already know...nix's reaching down to the bottom of the barrel to hire the only "experienced" coach who would take the job...spiller was an unbelievably awful pick for a team that gets pushed right off the ball on both sides of the line on every play.

guys are already hurt. wait till the injuries start in earnest. we'll be picking guys up off the street and starting them just like every year.

we'll win one game in november (not the pgh game because their homefield advantage in orchard park will make them too tough) and that will be it.

who do you like at #1 overall next year?

oh- and since i haven't posted it in awhile, f.u. ralph. you are the most incompetent owner in the league.

yeah i know, it is only pre-season and the boys are just tired from all their 2-a-days. :beer:

this is an awful team, edwards is an awful qb.

this organization is also worse than awful. ralph's "exhaustive search" for a gm led to a rejection, by his own admission, of every candidate he didn't already know...nix's reaching down to the bottom of the barrel to hire the only "experienced" coach who would take the job...spiller was an unbelievably awful pick for a team that gets pushed right off the ball on both sides of the line on every play.

guys are already hurt. wait till the injuries start in earnest. we'll be picking guys up off the street and starting them just like every year.

we'll win one game in november (not the pgh game because their homefield advantage in orchard park will make them too tough) and that will be it.

who do you like at #1 overall next year?

oh- and since i haven't posted it in awhile, f.u. ralph. you are the most incompetent owner in the league.

wow dude, I feel sorry for people like you..

someone else posted this in another thread, but tampa bay back in 2002 lost 40-10 in preason game and still went on to win the superbowl that year so you never know and the bills had chances to turn the game around. Reggie corners missed int and trents missed throw to steve johnson would have vitally changed the path of the game.

someone else posted this in another thread, but tampa bay back in 2002 lost 40-10 in preason game and still went on to win the superbowl that year so you never know and the bills had chances to turn the game around. Reggie corners missed int and trents missed throw to steve johnson would have vitally changed the path of the game.

Hell tampa bay went 0-4 that entire preseason.

Detroit went 4-0 in preseason, then went 0-16 in regular season.

preseason honestly means so little.

is it too soon to plan who we'll be picking at 1 in '11?

Without question.

As with every year, until you play the games, college and pro, you never know which team will draft where or which player will be drafted where.

I have serious doubts the Bills will win four games. But even if we knew that for certain, no way to know which college players will have good seasons.

I'm guessing when we're sitting at 2-7, 3-6 or whatever point it becomes clear that its impossibel for us to contend for a wildcard a lot more guys will start getting "hurt"

Oh well, here's to having some good times with my friends while goofing on the bills...there's no such thing as a Bills team bad enough to ruin a good time with friends, wings, and beer!

However sad this seems to a neophtye like yourself, we will never lose more than 5 games in your lifetime. We simply have no debt and the ability to overpay certain players on our roster that will be questionable as to what they earn. Our punting alone is good for a few wins in itself, the rest fills itself in.