JETs and FINS are way to confident, before any games are even played

Chuckknox

Someone should tell them that the have to play the games first, BEFORE bragging how good their teams are.

Confidence in yourself is what breeds champions.

What else do you want them to say?

"Oh, we are alright...probably won't make the playoffs...but we will go play some football for the fans?"

I WISH someone on our team had the cahonas to be CONFIDENT...its just that we have nothing to be confident about...yet! However, I guarentee that that Jets and Dolphins both make the playoffs.

"Oh, we are alright...probably won't make the playoffs...but we will go play some football for the fans?"

I WISH someone on our team had the cahonas to be CONFIDENT...its just that we have nothing to be confident about...yet! However, I guarentee that that Jets and Dolphins both make the playoffs.

I'll bet you anything that they don't both make the playoffs...let's see some cash on the barrel!

I'll bet you anything that they don't both make the playoffs...let's see some cash on the barrel!

So, you saying the Patriots will?

Because there WILL BE 2 teams from the AFC East, if not 3...in the playoffs!

Bottom line is...the Jets and the Dolphins, are BOTH better than the Bills right now.

Someone should tell them that the have to play the games first, BEFORE bragging how good their teams are.

JETs and FINS Fans on TBW are way to confident, before any games are even played. FIXED. Love the Bills...and don't want to start a thang...but been visiting here for 10 years. I am all for optimism but would like to balance it with an ounce!! (of reality) that is. Otherwise it will take way more than an ounce to get me through this season. :P

Really. Who on earth would complain about their coaching staff being confident and predicting success? These posts are insane.