long time member...

Hi guys and gals, I want to take my son to the Bills-Colts game in Toronto next week but I'm too cheap to pay the delivery charge for the tickets :blush: I was wondering if any of you knows how to find out 1) How many tickets are still available for the game and 2) Where I can find the best price for tickets? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2) Where I can find the best price for tickets? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Outside Rogers Centre, scalpers have been plenty these past couple of years since it never sells out. Last years Jets game, the press release called it sold out, but just hours before the game, one of the Rogers people was giving an interview on TV and said to come on down, plenty of tickets still for sale.

Outside Rogers Centre, scalpers have been plenty these past couple of years since it never sells out. Last years Jets game, the press release called it sold out, but just hours before the game, one of the Rogers people was giving an interview on TV and said to come on down, plenty of tickets still for sale.

I believe the reason for that was as far as the NFL was concerned, it was sold out (Rogers Communications purchased them all for resale).

Thanks for the info, do you have any idea what the scalpers would usually charge for pre-season game tix? :)