Hats off to Moose for an excellent job with Dec.

Thanks for the hat tip! I'm glad you enjoy the wallpaper, Fan in San Diego...

For 2005, I'll be redesigning the wallpaper template and also add some generic wallpapers as many have requested. (I just haven't had much free time lately and decided to wait until the new year to create these.)

As always, TBD input and requests are always welcome! (Nope, I won't be doing any Bledsoe wallpapers unless the Buffalo Bills SPECIFICALLY indicate that's whom they want to feature!)

As always, TBD input and requests are always welcome! (Nope, I won't be doing any Bledsoe wallpapers unless the Buffalo Bills SPECIFICALLY indicate that's whom they want to feature!)

145629[/snapback]

Well, since you asked - how about a standard format for the calendar layout? I would prefer it over the more contemporary ones you use. Otherwise, I love the product!

For a subject, given their improvement and importance this year, a picture of the special teams in action would be cool. I don't know what type of photos would be available, but maybe something like the kickoff team just as the ball leaves the tee would be a way of capturing a large number of them without a whole-stadium shot.

Anyway, thanks for all the wallpapers you've made that I've used over the years.

Guest Southern Man......
Thanks for the hat tip! I'm glad you enjoy the wallpaper, Fan in San Diego...

For 2005, I'll be redesigning the wallpaper template and also add some generic wallpapers as many have requested. (I just haven't had much free time lately and decided to wait until the new year to create these.)

145629[/snapback]

Great design as always.

I don't know if it was a conscious decision in the design or only coincidence, but I like that there's negative space on the left-hand side where the desktop icons are typically positioned. As great as the calandar graphics are, my only complaint was that on some of them the desktop file/folder icons become lost in the photo or obstruct a portion of it.

Great work. Thanks.