Madden Fans

Virgil

Got a chance to play the full Madden game. Few thoughts:

- Spiller is ridiculous. Dude is so fast with agility and acceleration, he can take it to the house on any play. It's like having Tomlinson in your team, but in his prime.

- Levi Brown has decent attributes. His speed and throw power make him startable. I did that, and was very impressed. He will be the starter in my franchise

- Defense is huge, and playbook is good. Great blitz packages and I shut down the other team.

- Wang is not in the game. There will pry be an update.

Overall, Bills are rated poorly, but have all the weapons in the right places.

Got a chance to play the full Madden game. Few thoughts:

- Spiller is ridiculous. Dude is so fast with agility and acceleration, he can take it to the house on any play. It's like having Tomlinson in your team, but in his prime.

- Levi Brown has decent attributes. His speed and throw power make him startable. I did that, and was very impressed. He will be the starter in my franchise

- Defense is huge, and playbook is good. Great blitz packages and I shut down the other team.

- Wang is not in the game. There will pry be an update.

Overall, Bills are rated poorly, but have all the weapons in the right places.

Yeah, when the ratings came out, we all agreed Brown had the best QB ratings. He has low AWR but you dont need that if ur controlling him.

I am excited to use Spiller. I always roll with the Bills and the lack of speed when throwing a HB screen made me angry.

Throw the screen to Spiller and dominate online.