Back at Camp - Away Too Long

Bills Fans,

I've been away too long worrying about "SIMPLE THINGS" like how to pay for my kids college tuition, soon on the way, keeping my teenage daughters away from creeps, and maintaining my middle class existence to actually enjoy Bills football and make it a priority.

While on business in Rochester, I awoke from my funk and enjoyed an afternoon of Bills football without the concerns of fatherhood. What a day! I got to see the Bills on the practice field - football again has returned ---it was a great day.

Today reminded me of what it was like to be a little kid again to enjoy football for what it is - A SPORT!

Best wishes to our Bills and the 2010 Season!

Sorry to waste time on the board, but man it was fun out there today!!!!

keeping my teenage daughters away from creeps

Teenage daughter? :lol:

All kidding aside, glad you enjoyed yourself. We all need to have a little escapist fun, from time to time. I probably get too much of it, with no wife and kids. :D

I can take those daughters off your hands if you want. I promise they will not be near any other creeps. You're on your own with paying to keep them fed.

Its a rush, after the long offseason, isnt it? Good to hear. Man, I can just feel its football season.