Here's my Training Camp Report from Saturday 7/31/10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, Your reports are terrific. Your documenting of the practices is better written than most professional writers' accounts.

I am very impressed.

However, I have one enormous criticism and warning which I am getting tired of repeating. You are not allowed to write anything positive about Trent Edwards. If you continue with this indiscretion DarthIce and his raging band of Taliban are going to issue a fatwa against you which will place you and your family in jeopardy. Whatever you do don't acknowledge that TE completed a pass down field. Without a doubt your observations have actually occurred but they are not to be publicly stated. It goes against everything the fanatics believe in and violates their distorted vision of reality.

For your own well-being you need to conform. :devil:

lol.... :lol: Thanks man!

Dude you are a very good writer, this report nearly put me there as I read it. Thank you for the great read and the good news about the seriousness of the tone Gailey is setting.

Go Bills.

I concur. Mike's had my eye for a couple years now. Mike, you STOMP Chris Brown and any Buffalo beat writer out there. You seriously should be getting paid for what you do. I am going to start reading Bills Zone a lot more, especially during the season to read your reports.

I`m sitting outside at the Rouge Brew Pub in Portland reading your report. Thanks again for bringing Rochester Training Camp to me as I miss my local coverage of all things Bills.

I concur. Mike's had my eye for a couple years now. Mike, you STOMP Chris Brown and any Buffalo beat writer out there. You seriously should be getting paid for what you do. I am going to start reading Bills Zone a lot more, especially during the season to read your reports.

I`m sitting outside at the Rouge Brew Pub in Portland reading your report. Thanks again for bringing Rochester Training Camp to me as I miss my local coverage of all things Bills.

Wow! Thank you very much for the compliments. That means a lot. I do enjoy going to camp and taking photos, but I really do the reports for the people who can't be there. I would hate not going and not being able to get a more detailed look on what actually happened at camp instead of just the few blurbs/highlights from Chris Brown. Although I will say, they have gotten much better on BB.com than a few years ago when they didn't even really talk about what happened at camp. It's nice that they give the videos and talk about the big plays each day.