Kids Day

Well I can only assume they'll be giving away children. I'm holding out for a bobblehead day.

I don't want any more children. I cant get any work out of American children. They all complain that they havent been fed, that they dont want to make any more soccer balls, they miss their parents, etc, etc. I dont know how their parents put up with them, unless you count that whole loving and nurturing thing.

Anybody know much about what is being offered at a kids day?? What time does it start etc. - stuff in the parking lot?? etc.

Previous years they had bounce house stuff up near the stadium and some music I believe. Cheaper hot-dogs and water in the stadium and cheaper tickets for the kids (full price for adults). But the big draw is that people are encouraged not to power drink in the parking lot before the game and the vast majority tend to follow that suggestion.

Previous years they had bounce house stuff up near the stadium and some music I believe. Cheaper hot-dogs and water in the stadium and cheaper tickets for the kids (full price for adults). But the big draw is that people are encouraged not to power drink in the parking lot before the game and the vast majority tend to follow that suggestion.

Look, I paid my dues and apologized for using that 5 year old as a football...... man, you couldn't throw a tight spiral with that kid no matter what :devil:

Anybody know much about what is being offered at a kids day?? What time does it start etc. - stuff in the parking lot?? etc.

I took my boy last year he loved it__going again this year _its the only home preseason game