Reselling game tickets

I have been trying to sell a couple of games tickets. (when out of town) Planned to use the Bills/NFL setup, which says, on line, that its down for maintenance. BUT, the Bills ticket office tells me that it has been determined that the setup, which has been in use for a couple of years, has been determined to be in violation of NYS law, and they are hoping our (disfuonctional) state legislature is going to fix this for them. (that certainly is "down for maintenance", right) Remember, the other NYS teams are really New Jersey teams....so Billls fans will apparently not have the use of this forum to deal tickets. What I want to ask is to where else to go with this transaction....I know STUB HUB, and the local folks (VIPSeats), but I am wondering where I might get the best results in terms of price and ease of transaction. Any thoughts out there?

I have been trying to sell a couple of games tickets. (when out of town) Planned to use the Bills/NFL setup, which says, on line, that its down for maintenance. BUT, the Bills ticket office tells me that it has been determined that the setup, which has been in use for a couple of years, has been determined to be in violation of NYS law, and they are hoping our (disfuonctional) state legislature is going to fix this for them. (that certainly is "down for maintenance", right) Remember, the other NYS teams are really New Jersey teams....so Billls fans will apparently not have the use of this forum to deal tickets. What I want to ask is to where else to go with this transaction....I know STUB HUB, and the local folks (VIPSeats), but I am wondering where I might get the best results in terms of price and ease of transaction. Any thoughts out there?
Hmmm, Listed tickets yesterday on both SH and NFLTE (one listing on the NFLTE even sold within a few hours). Accessed NFLTE via the season ticket interface. Saw the warning on both sites but was not precluded from listing them on either. BBs put a hold on forwarding the extras (why??) and have a block block on my season's period as I have one more payment on them but other than that had no restrictions.

Just checked (7/18 ~ 2:45p) and still was able to grab an extra from the BB site and start to set up a sale request through the NFLTE (aborted it before completion as I wasn't ready to list yet, but had no problems).

Suggest you try listing again and if you get the same result play Bills Front Office roulette again and hopefully get another answer.

Go to Ticketmaster.com if the Bills support it I use it all the time for other events- only 10% charge and electronic forwarding - no mail hassles

Painless transaction compared to E-Bay & Stub Hub - you just can't sell for less than face value

Are you selling the opener vs. Miami ?

Go to Ticketmaster.com if the Bills support it I use it all the time for other events- only 10% charge and electronic forwarding - no mail hassles

Painless transaction compared to E-Bay & Stub Hub - you just can't sell for less than face value

Are you selling the opener vs. Miami ?

NFL Ticket Exchange is run by Ticketmaster; same thing. Link