O.J. Simpson jersey

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not Mods please move it. But does anybody know where I can get a old retro white OJ jersey. And not a replica, i want it like the authentics with the name and number sewn on??

I have a Sarvino's (numbered) OJ statue (blue jersey) there is a 2003 (yards) thing below and in front of him.

They did a real nice job of capturing (no pun intended) his body features, and it is autographed, I purchased before his

transgressions (if he did it). My wife knitted up a little prison suit to dress him up in once he got convicted, complete with ball & chain ankle attachment. We had to wait until his conviction for the latest transgressions to dress him up, but the outfit

looks good on him, and he seems right at home with it on. I would be willing to part company with it for the right price,

the value will soar once he finds the real killers.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not Mods please move it. But does anybody know where I can get a old retro white OJ jersey. And not a replica, i want it like the authentics with the name and number sewn on??

Here's a link to a place in Buffalo that does exact throwback jerseys made from the same material they made them from back in the 60s and 70s. They have a 1973 Simpson jersey on the website.

http://hr-derby.com/

Check Ebay. I got one a couple years ago, the blue one, but it was all sewn on numbers and letters. It was a company that sells them, not a used one.

OJ Simpson is a human scum bag. He should have been rotting in prison since 1993, but at least he found his way there anyway for breaking into that guys' hotel room with a gun.

I say screw his accomplishments from football. His name should be taken down at the Ralph and replaced with Lou Saban's name in the same spot. He should get kicked out of the Hall of Fame and if I owned any Simpson gear, I would sell it to collectors' like yourself, and donate the money to a battered women's organization.