2 Year Old Boy Drowns In Hot Tub On Randall Cunningham's LV Home.

it got that way cuz some douche tried to make the case that accidental child drownings had something to do with the 'coloreds' (since removed by the mods)

colored is one of my favorite words for black people cuz it sounds festive. instead of the boring black and white, we are all colored, like its a party. i hate it when racists ruin my favorite words like that

slightly off topic, but yeah words get contorted. i remember when i was at ub and took an 'african-american politics' class. first day of class, professor major coleman, a black guy, writes the name of the class on the board and then crosses out 'african-american' and writes 'black'. he said that black, to him, was a more powerful and honest word. the black kids in class didn't know what to think since 'african-american' was the proper term of the day.

lenny bruce and dick gregory had their takes on the n word. lenny, a white guy, said say it so many times it becomes meaningless. somewhat taken up by the black community in reference to one another. dick gregory used it as the title of his book. that way, he said, the next time someone called his mother 'the n word', she'd know they were talking about his book.

i wouldn't use 'colored' because it would take too much time to explain your point of view. who knows. remember 'flesh' or was it 'skin' colored crayolas that were caucasian colored?

anyway, no matter, black or white, colored or no, dusky hued or pale, i'll reiterate, unnecessarily since we all know, that this is awful. i have a 2 year old. i travel for work quite often (baseball scout). always leave him with my wife. she has to work part-time (scout's salary is crap), so she'll leave him with her parents. all sorts of shite could happen. knock on wood that it hasn't.