Will Maybin turn out to be the Bill biggest 1st. Rd. Bust?

He's been in the league ONE YEAR!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous thought. :censored:

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberrys.

he only played 1 year at Penn State........at least thats all anybody can possibly remember him playing there. He was invisible the rest of the time.

This guy totally sucks and I still hate the pick. Im actually rooting for him to fail to my hate for the previous regime grows stronger.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much that he is "the biggest bust ever". It's the fact that he was drafted too high, held out instead of learning how to play, is a real egotistical jerk off the field, celebrates after jumping on piles, has no counter moves and is built like roscoe parrish on HGH. He is getting alot of blame because we should have taken Orakpo but he has shown us absolutely nothing so far. He does have BUST written all over him but I hope I'm wrong. If he has a great year with double digit sacks I'll be the first one to apologize and admit I was wrong....but don't hold your breath.

he only played 1 year at Penn State........at least thats all anybody can possibly remember him playing there. He was invisible the rest of the time.

This guy totally sucks and I still hate the pick. Im actually rooting for him to fail to my hate for the previous regime grows stronger.

And you're a complete loser. :thumbsup:

It's not so much that he is "the biggest bust ever". It's the fact that he was drafted too high, held out instead of learning how to play, is a real egotistical jerk off the field, celebrates after jumping on piles, has no counter moves and is built like roscoe parrish on HGH. He is getting alot of blame because we should have taken Orakpo but he has shown us absolutely nothing so far. He does have BUST written all over him but I hope I'm wrong. If he has a great year with double digit sacks I'll be the first one to apologize and admit I was wrong....but don't hold your breath.

I love that he is an egotistical jerk people choose to follow his tweets and because he gets excited when he plays football. What an a hole!!! :thumbsup: