Fantasy Studs & Duds for the 2010 Season

Rush23

Fantasy Studs & Duds for the 2010 Season, do you agree with Buffalo's list of studs & duds? Who do you think will be big time Fantasy sleepers?

http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/06/25/st...ootball-season/

New Orleans

Stud: WR, Robert Meachem

Drew Brees is going to find Meachem a lot this upcoming season. Meachem led the team with 9 TD’s this past season and is the deep threat for this high powered offense. Personnel wise the offense is nearly identical so Meachem is a solid pick-up.

Dud: TE, Jeremy Shockey

Shockey’s production should take a hit with back-up David Thomas emerging near the end of the season. The Saints also drafted TE Jimmy Graham in the 3rd round out of Florida. We could see all 3 of them getting looks at TE.

:w00t: that's how credible this is!

Jimmy Graham is from Miami, not Florida.

I suppose I agree with Buffalo's list because Spiller should be their best fantasy player, but I don't expect him to get enough touches to be considered a "stud". Maybe he'll get a lot of dunk offs for PPR leagues. Evans has always been a fantasy tease that doesn't deliver due to the quarterbacks and offensive line.

Jermichael Finley has been on my sleeper list since I picked him up midway through last season. Green Bay has a prolific passing offense and Finley is a big target in the endzone and can run after the catch as well. Between him and Celek (104 yds/g when Kolb was the quarterback) whomever is listed lower on the draft list, I plan on drafting.

I'm in a keeper league and really want Moreno from Denver to pan out - but I'm not so sure I should actually take the risk... We can only keep 4, and I already have Rivers, Roddy White, Colston, and Steven Jackson... Not sure who on that list I would drop to keep Moreno...

The guys I'm expecting big things from (aside from the expected candidates):

QB's

Joe Flacco - Baltimore Ravens - Alot of weapons at his disposal now.

Chad Henne - Miami Dolphins - I think Marshall will help to elevate Henne's game.

Alex Smith - SF 49ers - Alex Smith started to mature into a decent QB last season. I expect it to continue.

Jay Cutler - Chicago Bears - Martz will work wonders with Cutler.

RB's

Shonn Greene - NY Jets - They let go of Thomas who?

Michael Bush - Oakland Raiders - I think he beats out McFadden in camp and has a breakout season.

Ryan Matthews - SD Chargers - This guy is a real deal all around RB who will shoulder the load from day 1.

WR's

Michael Crabtree - SF 49ers - Full offseason of tape, workouts, and in the playbook? Ready for Rice comparisons?

Pierre Garcon - Indianapolis Colts - This guy will only get better. Could be a viable #1 down the road.

Hakeem Nicks - NY Giants - I expect #'s from Nicks comparable to Plaxico, if not greater, because of RAC ability.

Dez Bryant - Dallas Cowboys - He will beat out Roy Williams and may be more productive than Austin.

TE's

Brent Celek - Philadelphia Eagles - I expect him to lead all TE's in FF production this year.

John Carlson - Seattle Seahawks - Pete Carroll's teams have always incorporated the TE quite a bit.

Shawn Nelson - Buffalo Bills - The spread, the lack of a dominant OL, and his ability vs a LB's? I expect good FF #'s.