My Predictions for the 2010 Season

Record: Bills will finish 6 & 10.

Outlook: It will be considered a season of progress with better pass rushing statistics, Bills having been in most games, and finally winning one from the Pats. Offensive line will show progress. QB will be considered the position holding them back.

Lynch: finishes the season a Bill. Gailey won't want to over use Spiller in his rookie season, and Lynch provides a serviceable back.

QBs: Trent Edwards will end the season as the starter. Brohm will be cut. Fitz will remain as backup.

Off Season: QB will be identified as the #1 draft need. Bills will take best QB available with their 1st round pick.

Ownership: Ralph won't R.I.P. and the team's future status will remain uncertain.

7 wins at home cause we cheered them to it

toronto win is up in the air cause i'm from toronto and we cheer from home lol

now we need a couple road wins and some luck and we could be in the playoffs

what i want more then anything in life is to be able to overpay for a home playoff game at the ralph

i've been a fan for more then 21 years and i'm only 29

if there are any fans that could do that its a ralph full of billievers!!!

i dreamt that lightnig struck right after something feel into the byrd's nest, maybin it was the almost sack

what i want more then anything in life is to be able to overpay for a home playoff game at the ralph

i dreamt that lightnig struck right after something feel into the byrd's nest, maybin it was the almost sack

You had better get your felow Canadians to start cheering for Buffalo then. From what I noticed watching the games as bad as they were the Canadians were rooting louder for the Bils opponent!

Welcome to the board, took you long enough to make your first post. Don't be a stranger.

I can see anywhere between 4-7 wins.