The more Alvin Greene speaks

For exposing Democrats/liberals for being the idiots they are

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20008080-503544.html

"I am the best candidate for the United States Senate in South Carolina," Greene told Scherer. "And I am also the best person to be Time magazine's Man of the Year."

LOL, good for you South Carolina dems-you elected with 60% of the vote a complete idiot. Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you.

For exposing Democrats/liberals for being the idiots they are

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20008080-503544.html

LOL, good for you South Carolina dems-you elected with 60% of the vote a complete idiot. Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you.

I understand the SC Dems are having a meeting at this very moment to decide that the people of SC were too stupid to understand what they did, and they will likely overturn the primary and give the nod to Rawls. They may alternately decide to have another primary so the stupid people of SC can get it right this time.

What a bunch of freakin' chuckleheads. I believe the proper liberal phrase in this situation is "You guys lost. Get over it." I guess that only matters when they win.

I heard the guy on Mark Levines show the other day and it was almost sad. Levine was easy on him. Didn't have to say anything just let the guy talk. He didn't sound capable enough to run a paper route.

I heard the guy on Mark Levines show the other day and it was almost sad. Levine was easy on him. Didn't have to say anything just let the guy talk. He didn't sound capable enough to run a paper route.

I read last night the SC Dems did the absolutely right thing and left him on the ticket. Good for them. Very smart move.

• 1 month later...