7 Green Bay Packers Questioned In Sexual Assault Case.

Link

Green Bay Packers players questioned in alleged assaults of two women

By the CNN Wire Staff

June 5, 2010 9:05 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Seven players from the Green Bay Packers were questioned as part of an investigation into the alleged sexual assaults of two women early Saturday at a Wisconsin resort, authorities said.

Six of the men were later released and are not considered suspects. A seventh man, who was not identified, was also questioned and released, and remains under investigation, according to Lake Delton police Chief Thomas Dorner.

Police in Lake Delton, about 50 miles north of Madison, were alerted to the alleged assaults after the two women placed a 911 call at 4:17 a.m. Saturday, a police statement said.

The women directed officers to a condo at the Wilderness Resort Golf Cabins where the alleged assaults occurred, the statement said.

Dorner said the women had been invited back to the rental condo by the seventh man after the women met the group of players earlier in the night at a local bar.

Seven men at the condo were asked to go to the police department for questioning. Six of the men -- all listed on the NFL team's current roster -- were later released and are not suspected of any criminal activity, the statement said. The seventh man was also released, but "his involvement in the incident is still under investigation."

2 Live Crew again provide me with inspiration applicable to the situation. "Hoochie hood rats need ho training, ghetto ass always complaining. The B*tch is full or drama, hoochie hood rat is a ho like her mama.

I believe the video serves as a caveat against involvement with disreputable women, especially concerning men with money who are aware they could be targets because of their status or wealth.

I just read all 4,000 pages of Gibbon's The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire but I think there is at least as much wisdom in the aforementioned song.

Is there an interpreter in the house?

I believe the video serves as a caveat against involvement with disreputable women, especially concerning men with money who are aware they could be targets because of their status or wealth.

Thank you, Hossage.

It must be wonderful being bilingual.