Thurman vs. Marshawn

But these formers Bills cared about Buffalo and winning. There are not to many current Bills you can say that about. Guys like Thurman and Kelly live and breathe Buffalo Bills like us. They can say whatever they want

Unless you know the players personally you are merely speculating. TT can say whatever he wants...but he sounds like a hypocrite to me. How many DUI's does TT have? JK and TT aren't Gods they are just normal people like you and I.

I read the article. I guarantee that Lynch is not happy and wants a trade. I am willing to bet that he is at home sulking right now instead of working hard and coming to camp to fight for his job. He will probably come to camp out of shape and will dog it and expect to be traded or released. Meanwhile he won't be come attractive to any team because his attitude is so poor. Some people are just dumb, Marshawn Lynch strikes me as the kind of guy that has it in spades.

Everyone says this and says that about what the "Old Bills" did and are. Thurman might have had his days and might have done bad things, but he did give his heart and sole. I'm not in Buffalo, but I will say that the "Old Bills" should say things like Thurman did. People pay way too much to have a guy drive in a car with guns and drugs. Come on you mean to tell me that they are innocent? I've served 20 yrs of service and if you were in the crowd and the crowd got caught then you were guilty with no questions asked. Lynch has to know a good thing when he sees it, and took advantage of the situation at hand bottom line. The Bills can't get rid of him because they invested and now they have to pay for that investment. They should keep him and make him ride the bench until his net worth is lost and he can't reap the bennies of another chance. People cry to give another chance and live and let live. BS all the way to that. When someone makes millions because they have talent and then bite the hand that feeds them, then they should pay. Why cut them and let them go and prove themselves to another? They should make it that when a player is given that much and fails, then they should payback the rest. If the league has to put cash up front and pay for the package deal, then if that package has a bad apple, then get a refund all the way. I bet if a player gets told that if they have to perform by the rules or payback their bonus and contract, how many would go do drugs and ride in cars in their hometown with guns??? Lynch isn't the only one either, but it's just fans who lash out crying how they should leave the man alone. Pay me a few million and watch and see if I would go act ghetto with a gun. One rapper said it all, you can take a guy from the ghetto, but you take the ghetto from the guy. After a few million it should or those idiots should lose it all.

Unless you know the players personally you are merely speculating. TT can say whatever he wants...but he sounds like a hypocrite to me. How many DUI's does TT have? JK and TT aren't Gods they are just normal people like you and I.

I agree with the sentiment these guys are normal people....except when they talk about football related matters. They both had long distinguished careers and as we know are HOFer's

So when they talk football and how stuff affects a team their opinions matter more than yours or mine.

They werent angels but were they ever suspended? b