Stanley Cup or Super Bowl in Buffalo 1st?

WNY

Either one before I'm dead would be nice. Of course, by then we might not have either team here in WNY, so who knows. That said, I think the Sabres are closer to winning a championship than the Bills. Though if I were forced to pick, I'd say winning the Cup would be the bigger achievement for Buffalo sports.

I agree with you that the Stanley Cup is harder to obtain. The Stanley Cup playoffs are such a grueling task and the Sabres don't seem to have the type of players up to that task. Still, I'd rather see a Buffalo Super Bowl victory simply because of the devastation still felt after the four straight losses.

I think a Stanley Cup is way easier to win. Half of the teams make it and all the playoffs do is prove how worthless the regular season is. 8th place team routinely win series.

I'd be happy with either but a Super Bowl would mean so much more. I grew up loving hockey but it's small potatoes. As dumb as it, a SB victoyry would change how a lot of people in the nation look at Buffalo. Also, SB champs don't move so we could end that annoying talk once and for all.

Super Bowl, without doubt in my mind. I love the Sabres and would be thrilled with a Stanley Cup, but I have an emotional connection to the Bills much more for whatever reason. Bringing a Super Bowl trophy to Buffalo would be absolutely incredible. It would mean so much to this city. I can only imagine what the weeks following it would be like around WNY.