Bills fans on twitter

Guest dog14787
Not new to the site, longtime lurker, former poster(JPLosmanTheFuture)-Curious if any of you are on twitter? A couple of my buddies and I are always talking sports and would love some more educated football fans to talk to. here's my link

http://twitter.com/The_Bunk

Hey we all need more followers lol

Welcome to the forum and the best place to talk Bills football on the internet. (My favorite sports topic)

Curious, are you like a huge Rob Johnson fan or something? Just wondering...

Guest dog14787
whoa, sweet rob johnson background.

lol, When I first looked at it I was trying to remember where I knew this guy from because he kinda reminded me of Rob Johnson

Guest dog14787
lol i just think he's an interesting character in Bills lore. My fantasy football team is called the " Hot Tub Johnsons". I was more of a Flutie guy myself.

Now your talking :thumbsup:

just busting balls. i'd love to talk bills stuff, but i refuse to ever get a twitter account and "tweet". sry.

its all good, i felt the same way for the longest time, but, i eventually got into it. It was just nice to have something to just throw all of my random thoughts at, and eventually, people start to follow you, and talk back. i like it. hope to see some of you guys in the twitter world, if not, im sure we'll be talking on here plenty.

its all good, i felt the same way for the longest time, but, i eventually got into it. It was just nice to have something to just throw all of my random thoughts at, and eventually, people start to follow you, and talk back. i like it. hope to see some of you guys in the twitter world, if not, im sure we'll be talking on here plenty.

I don't see the fascination with tweeting... but I am on twitter - just so I can catch what the Bills players tweet... (mostly rubbish).

For those that don't get Twitter, download TweetDeck and run a search for #Bills, you'll see every Bills related post out there (or at least the ones people tag). It's kinda fun to watch a "real time" conversation about the team.

I also follow buffalo sports writers, all the current players with accounts plus Thurman and Talley; I've actually had a couple back and forths with Thurman - as a fan, that seems pretty neat...

I'm @hunterheitz

A few for a late #FF

@aaronmaybin58

@adam_schefter

@brianmoorman

@buddygm

@buffalobillscom

@darryltalley

@dontewhitner

@draytonflorence

@jairusbyrd31

@john_wawrow

@leeevans83

@lightning28

@loriTBD

@richeisen

@shawnnelson89

@si_rosstucker

@terrellowens

@thurmanthomas

@timgrahamespn

@twobillsdrive

Did I miss anyone good?

For those that don't get Twitter, download TweetDeck and run a search for #Bills, you'll see every Bills related post out there (or at least the ones people tag). It's kinda fun to watch a "real time" conversation about the team.

I also follow buffalo sports writers, all the current players with accounts plus Thurman and Talley; I've actually had a couple back and forths with Thurman - as a fan, that seems pretty neat...

I'm @hunterheitz

A few for a late #FF

@aaronmaybin58

@adam_schefter

@brianmoorman

@buddygm

@buffalobillscom

@darryltalley

@dontewhitner

@draytonflorence

@jairusbyrd31

@john_wawrow