Why I believe in this team

I believe in the COACHING.

-Chan Gailey as a Head Coach at Dallas and at GTech has been incredibly successful. Two playoff teams in the pro's and many winning seasons at Gtech. I have to believe our coaching has been UPGRADED! Jauron had one winning season in what, 8 years? and he also disrupted the offense every year in Buffalo by firing OC's, and making bad personell moves with the O-line. The personel moves may not directly be his fault, but it leads me to...

I believe in the FRONT OFFICE

-we have a pecking order now in the front office. Our GM has been a scout for a long time, and has been apart of building a winner at San Diego. Marv Levy was a great coach, but great coaches don't make great GM's all the time, as we now know.

I believe in our STARTING QB

-Trent is in his 4th yr, and unfortunately his 4th OC. This will be the best coaching he's ever had. He has the ability, he has the smarts, hes our most talented QB, this is his chance. If trent proves he is not capable, we have a guy who can hold the fort down (Fitz), and if our new coach believes Brohm or Brown are ready and hands them the job over Trent or Fitz, then I will believe to, Gailey deserves the benefit of the doubt with his winning track record.

I believe in our GROWING TALENT

-Maybin, Spiller, Byrd, Levitre, Wood, Poz, Troup, Mckelvin, Nelson, add in proven guys like Jackson, Lynch, Evans, Wilson, McGee, Davis, Edwards, Whitner, Florence, Scott, Mitchell, & Green, these are players you can WIN with!!! We do have places that need some attention, like LT, and the Dline, and if our QB's cant do it, throw in QB, but theres talent here. Jauron got 7 wins a season, and he was a terrible coach!!!

i believe in the DESTRUCTION OF OUR RIVALS

-The Pats, its only a matter of time before they slide. Year by year they keep getting closer to the end of their run. The Jets have gotten better, but how far really can dirty sanchez take them? and the fins had a terrible draft, and have some major holes on their team (secondary, Dline, young unproven QB). Who knows with them. We have the talent and the coaching to succeed in this division.

I dont know when the winning will start, if trent and our Oline hold up & play capable, i can see 10-6 or 9-7 this year. If they don't, it may be 2-3 years to find the right guys. You gotta remember Chan will hit teams with things they havent seen this year, we have the element of suprise on our side, just like the fins had when they hired Sparano and went 11-5. This year depends on how our Qb's play. If trent or someone else plays well, we'll be playoff bound or in the hunt. If not, again, may take some time. But whatever happens, u gotta...

Believe baby, Believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Chan Gailey as a Head Coach at Dallas and at GTech has been incredibly successful. Two playoff teams in the pro's and many winning seasons at Gtech. I have to believe our coaching has been UPGRADED! Jauron had one winning season in what, 8 years? and he also disrupted the offense every year in Buffalo by firing OC's, and making bad personell moves with the O-line. The personel moves may not directly be his fault, but it leads me to...

-we have a pecking order now in the front office. Our GM has been a scout for a long time, and has been apart of building a winner at San Diego. Marv Levy was a great coach, but great coaches don't make great GM's all the time, as we now know.

-Trent is in his 4th yr, and unfortunately his 4th OC. This will be the best coaching he's ever had. He has the ability, he has the smarts, hes our most talented QB, this is his chance. If trent proves he is not capable, we have a guy who can hold the fort down (Fitz), and if our new coach believes Brohm or Brown are ready and hands them the job over Trent or Fitz, then I will believe to, Gailey deserves the benefit of the doubt with his winning track record.

-Maybin, Spiller, Byrd, Levitre, Wood, Poz, Troup, Mckelvin, Nelson, add in proven guys like Jackson, Lynch, Evans, Wilson, McGee, Davis, Edwards, Whitner, Florence, Scott, Mitchell, & Green, these are players you can WIN with!!! We do have places that need some attention, like LT, and the Dline, and if our QB's cant do it, throw in QB, but theres talent here. Jauron got 7 wins a season, and he was a terrible coach!!!

-The Pats, its only a matter of time before they slide. Year by year they keep getting closer to the end of their run. The Jets have gotten better, but how far really can dirty sanchez take them? and the fins had a terrible draft, and have some major holes on their team (secondary, Dline, young unproven QB). Who knows with them. We have the talent and the coaching to succeed in this division.

I dont know when the winning will start, if trent and our Oline hold up & play capable, i can see 10-6 or 9-7 this year. If they don't, it may be 2-3 years to find the right guys. You gotta remember Chan will hit teams with things they havent seen this year, we have the element of suprise on our side, just like the fins had when they hired Sparano and went 11-5. This year depends on how our Qb's play. If trent or someone else plays well, we'll be playoff bound or in the hunt. If not, again, may take some time. But whatever happens, u gotta...

You blew it right there.

I agree with just about everything you say here. I'm certain the Bills will improve, and though I'm not sure how the W column will reflect this, we are seemingly on the right path.

A big part of how the Bills do record-wise depends on the other teams, and maybe catching some breaks that have eluded them the past few years. I don't think there's any games on our schedule the Bills have zero chance of winning, and for the beginning of the season at least they'll have that element of surprise you speak of to counter the growing pains I'm sure will be apparent from switching schemes on both sides of the ball.

One thing is for sure... by the end of the season we'll definitively know what we've got in our QBs. If it's Trent back there, and he can't get it done, he'll be out of excuses. I know the O line will still be an issue, but I get the impression Chan will call plays to minimize that weakness, as well as maximize Trent's strengths. So if we have to suffer through another year of garbage QB play, we can rest assured Chan & Buddy's TOP priority will be solving the QB deficiency, whether it means developing Brown or Brohm (or some other prospect), and even bringing in a capable vet while a long term solution develops.

That said, I want Trent to excel cuz I'm tired of waiting to get back into the playoffs!!!!! GO BILLS!

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.

I'll believe in the coaching when they win a few games. I'll believe in the quarterback when he plays well, and I will acknowledge that we don't know enough about him now BECAUSE the o-line sucks. It still sucks, until maybe Mr. Wang and those great UDFA's show their stuff (If those UDFA's were so good...why weren't they drafted?)

You are on the right track that we should get 9 or 10 wins this year. if it going to take three years after next season to "FIND"