For all you Ralph haters

rjg1993

Where was Ralph going to move the team to? Why would he do so if his situation in Buffalo is so financially favorable. Many people toss this out there as their main defense of Ralph--that he didn't sell/move the team. It's weak. Ralph knows how money is made.

Mr. WEO. with all due respect, i believe we've been down this road last September. you have your views, i'll hold mine.

jw

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dummy

ok one guy is the sole reason for your organization's success, and without him you will return to irrelevancy forever

the other guy is a secretary. or a treasurer. w/e.

yes, when they have a fight, it's VERY CLEAR who they should fire

dummy

Wow what a moron.

Yes, that makes sense - pondering whether random people off the street would make a better owner.

Guess what? Random forum posters would not make good NFL quarterbacks either. Jamarcus Russel is a better QB than anyone posting on these boards. I suppose that means that no one should ever be able to criticize him, because he is better, right?

He's a lousy owner, always has been and the Bills are better off with him dead.

Your anger appears to be misplaced. Is there something you would like to tell us?

Suggestion for Ralph haters....

Get $800 million of your own money. Buy the team.

Then, given that you are too self righteous to take a handout, decline any support from the city, county or state to keep the team in Buffalo.

And when some Daddy Warbucks from LA comes and offers you $1 Billion (with a B), show your civic pride and turn down that $200 million profit (after all...it would be blood money).

And oh by the way......in the meantime...... we still will all be b*tchin' at you for not taking Tebow (or Clausen, or Bulaga). Or hiring Gailey and Nix, etc.

Ralph is far from the best owner in the league, and he's made many a bad call.....but at the end of the day, the carpet bagger from Detroit has kept the team in Buffalo far longer than I'm guessing 28 of the remaining 31 owners would have (exceptions being the The Rooneys, The Hunts and The Marras i.e The Old Guard).

The guy is 91. He lost a daughter to cancer. He knows every day he wakes up he's on borrowed time. What do you really think, at this stage of his life, is more important to him? Making the Bills a winner again in time to see it, or adding another $10-$20 million to his wallet. Because if you think its the wallet, then why hasn't he called the guy in LA? :rolleyes:

dummy

ok one guy is the sole reason for your organization's success, and without him you will return to irrelevancy forever

the other guy is a secretary. or a treasurer. w/e.

yes, when they have a fight, it's VERY CLEAR who they should fire

dummy

1..if I'm the one you're calling a dummy, you better be doing it to my face instead of from behind a keyboard like a coward

2....take the dare...the person starting the fight will ALWAYS get fired...that's the way things work in the real world...if you don't take the dare, you're acknowledging that I'm right

As far as I can tell, dummy, you are not here for me to say it to your stupid ugly face.

Dummy.

Also, dummy, if you are talking about jobs with millions of dollars at stakes, the rules change.

It's not the same as when you and the boys get into out on the loading dock.

That's the real world.

Dummy.

As far as I can tell, dummy, you are not here for me to say it to your stupid ugly face.

Dummy.

Also, dummy, if you are talking about jobs with millions of dollars at stakes, the rules change.

It's not the same as when you and the boys get into out on the loading dock.

That's the real world.

Dummy.

small, small person, who adds no value here, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

jw

yet you are cool with the guy that wants to fight over an internet message board

:rolleyes:

you're the one calling people names over the internet...only cowards do that...real men are man enough to insult someone to their face. Of course, real men also follow the rules...personal attacks aren't allowed on this message board....a rule you agreed to follow when you registered

and I knew you wouldn't man up and take the dare....making weak excuses like expected

you're the one calling people names over the internet...only cowards do that...real men are man enough to insult someone to their face. Of course, real men also follow the rules...personal attacks aren't allowed on this message board....a rule you agreed to follow when you registered

you are also calling names, you keep saying i am a coward

hypocritical much?

oh cool, you are degenerating into personal attacks as well

way to take the high road!

no, i'm sticking to the fact that your responses have been childlike, immature, rude, and add no value to this thread or board. and you've done nothing so far to prove that to be wrong.

i'll type slower if you can't keep up.

jw

now you call me dumb

yes, you clearly have the moral high ground here

never called you anything. if that's what you inferred, then go with it, because it's becoming quite apparent that i'm the dumbass for continuing this discussion with someone who is impenetrable to reason or shame.

jw

Dollarcoin is not worth it. I have friends who talk to people like that in person. Some spend stints in jail, some I've visited in the hospital. This guy is just some kid who doesn't grasp that good social skills should be applied to the internet. You have a generation of teenagers that are generally disconnected because of the internet. His simplicity and hostility are actually kind of amusing all things considered. He'll grow out of it one way or the other.

Dollarcoin is not worth it. I have friends who talk to people like that in person. Some spend stints in jail, some I've visited in the hospital. This guy is just some kid who doesn't grasp that good social skills should be applied to the internet. You have a generation of teenagers that are generally disconnected because of the internet. His simplicity and hostility are actually kind of amusing all things considered. He'll grow out of it one way or the other.

i know what you're saying. helped pass the day. now, it's off to the drinking place.

jw

Suggestion for Ralph haters....

Get $800 million of your own money. Buy the team.

Then, given that you are too self righteous to take a handout, decline any support from the city, county or state to keep the team in Buffalo.

And when some Daddy Warbucks from LA comes and offers you $1 Billion (with a B), show your civic pride and turn down that $200 million profit (after all...it would be blood money).

And oh by the way......in the meantime...... we still will all be b*tchin' at you for not taking Tebow (or Clausen, or Bulaga). Or hiring Gailey and Nix, etc.

Ralph is far from the best owner in the league, and he's made many a bad call.....but at the end of the day, the carpet bagger from Detroit has kept the team in Buffalo far longer than I'm guessing 28 of the remaining 31 owners would have (exceptions being the The Rooneys, The Hunts and The Marras i.e The Old Guard).

The guy is 91. He lost a daughter to cancer. He knows every day he wakes up he's on borrowed time. What do you really think, at this stage of his life, is more important to him? Making the Bills a winner again in time to see it, or adding another $10-$20 million to his wallet. Because if you think its the wallet, then why hasn't he called the guy in LA? :rolleyes:

makes perfect sense except his actions don't fit your theory...look at actuarial tables(and you can bet rw does) and you should know there should be an immediate urgency to win. rebuilding over 2-3 years is not really a good bet if winning before demise is the goal. so where are the big free agent signings?..this would be his best chance of iaccomplishing your hypothetical goal for him.. if he were to throw big money at it it could be done (e.g. Cleveland). Regarding his staying put in buffalo, no one has refuted my earlier reasoning as to why this might be so.

If he continues on his current path, he'll have to grow out of it someplace else.