If y'all liked the fakesneak throwback

Simon

save it for Pittsburgh

He pulled it off not once, but twice down there last year so I'm thinking he won't want to try it on a staff thats so familiar with it.

With our archrival employing an interim HC right now, this week might be an excellent time for Mularkey to pull it out.

Embarassing miamuh robably wouldn't hurt his standing among the Bills' fanbase either.....

You have to admit... the fake QB sneak was well designed. I don't know about anyone else but I was screaming at my TV for Bledsoe to lower his head and get a few yards about the time he stood up and tossed it back. Fundamentally, the play was quite simple; but it was well executed and a gutsy call.

He pulled it off not once, but twice down there last year so I'm thinking he won't want to try it on a staff thats so familiar with it.

With our archrival employing an interim HC right now, this week might be an excellent time for Mularkey to pull it out.

Embarassing miamuh robably wouldn't hurt his standing among the Bills' fanbase either.....

138834[/snapback]

does the back go outside or up the gut?

You have to admit... the fake QB sneak was well designed.

Admit it? I'll shout it from the rooftops.

I love the way this guy coaches football. He's an innovator in a league of imitators and it's going to pay off for us.

I didn't say a word until the ball was almost to McGahee and then I just started yelling "Finish, Willis!". And finish he did.

Cya

You have to admit... the fake QB sneak was well designed. I don't know about anyone else but I was screaming at my TV for Bledsoe to lower his head and get a few yards about the time he stood up and tossed it back. Fundamentally, the play was quite simple; but it was well executed and a gutsy call.

he had me faked too. I didn't even know what was happening till willis was 10 yards down the field. I'm just glad that bledsoe kept his balance. He was selling it so well it looked like he could have fallen over.

wait 'til you see the fakeaudible directsnap on the goalline  :w00t:

138786[/snapback]

Ah takes me back to Opening day Bills v Rams 1992. TT scored 3 or 4 that day inc the direct snap. It was also the day some dumb Ram decided that he wouldn't fair catch with Steve tasker flying at him....dumb move.