Slot WR's

DarthICE

Evans, Parrish and trying to cover Spiller out of the backfield? Whew...good luck trying to cover all that.

So, basically you're revealing your first three picks in the fanatasy football draft.

Good luck!

I'd die to play that lineup every week in FFB.

Umm, I don't know much... but I do know how to spell, and I do know that we have lazy receivers who do NOT know how to get open. Sorry Lee. You take plays off and block for $ h i t. No one is physical & attentive (Moulds) and no one goes over the middle consistently with dare (Reed), and no one is sent deep down the field every play- either warranted or as a decoy (Beebe).

Disparaging Lee Evans here is heavily opposed. $9 million for 600 yards of production is a bargain investment for the team. He is a victim of the Line, QB, Running game, time of possession, coaching, weather, sun spots, El Niño, no other WR's on the field, etc. He has absolutely no culpability for his lack of production.

With any other of the 31 QB's in the league and most college QB’s he would already be enshrined in Canton as the first active player to be inducted and would be averaging 100 catches for 2000 yards and 52 TDs a year.

He does not always get open because every team plays a 4 deep zone against him only. Even then if they just threw it his way he would win the ball. He is the greatest wide receiver ever to play for the Bills, better than Reed, Moulds and Loften combined.

Just summarizing all the retorts into one for you.