This O line is a joke

Rayzer32

No matter who is playing on the O line, they still seem to suck ass. I am getting tired of watching DB have no more than 2-3 secs to throw the damn ball. He is getting frustrated and we can all see why. They just don't seem to get any better week after week.

The run blocking has sucked pretty bad so far also.

*JayFromDC get's on his phone and call's his good friend Reuben Brown... Reuben does our o-line suck???...No Reuben replies...tell that damn statue to get rid of the ball quicker before I throw another temper oh that's right I play for the bears now but I don't care he sucks, he sucks I say!!!*

Considering Jennings was not in I thought they did ok. Got pretty sloppy and unacceptable in the third quarter there though. I thought the push in the second quarter and early third was good in the running game.

Considering Jennings was not in I thought they did ok. Got pretty sloppy and unacceptable in the third quarter there though. I thought the push in the second quarter and early third was good in the running game.

10441[/snapback]

What does that tell you if these guys are tiring by the third qtr. Not good.

*JayFromDC get's on his phone and call's his good friend Reuben Brown... Reuben does our o-line suck???...No Reuben replies...tell that damn statue to get rid of the ball quicker before I throw another temper oh that's right I play for the bears now but I don't care he sucks, he sucks I say!!!*

10438[/snapback]

Don't be stupid, you know DB is not at fault for all this crap!

You have removed all doubt regarding your lack of intelligence.

:)

Well...O.K. the Bills did add an all new Coaching Staff on Offense...That's a good thing...

But what else is different? They add McGahee who is basically a Rookie back-up, and Evans a Rookie WR...They replace R. Brown with Chris Villarrial on the Line...

They add the future at QB in Losman, but we all know that's not going to help right now...

This is a Players League, always has been, always will be...The Bills simply do not have the Players on the O-Line to do what they want to do on Offense...They now have 2 injured Back-up QB's (granted JP's injury had nothing to do with the O-Line), and if Bledsoe was not such an ironman as far as health is concerned, I'm sure he would not be far behind...

Playing behind this line is the definition of "High Risk Occupation." The Bills are still waiting for Williams and Sullivan to reach their potential, meanwhile Defenders continue to run around them and kill our QB's...We are Starting a Road FA at LG, and the back-up's are average at best...Jennings is a decent Starter, when He's healthy that is...

Personally I can't really understand why the Bills did not try to upgrade the O-Line more this Off Season. There were Vet UFA's like Todd Steussie available this Off Season for a song and the Bills passed on all but Villarrial. They seem to believe McNally is a miracle worker, but it's tough to make anything positive out of this rag-tag bunch... :)