Denver signs 19 UDFA's

19 UDFA's and all the wheelin and dealin Denver did on draft day(s), I almost wonder if Josh McDaniels and Co. are getting a little too cute...

LINK

Looks like Mcdaniels has lost his damn mind. In two years he's managed to trade away his top 2 offensive players , one of which is aruguably the best WR in the game today , because he simpy couldn't get along with them , then he goes out and drafts friggin' Tebow when he's already got Brady Quinn and Orton . If I am a Broncos fan , my faith in McDaniels is nearing non-exsistent. He had a horseshoe up his ass last season and I doubt they'll even sniff the playoffs this year...like the Bills

Looks like Mcdaniels has lost his damn mind. In two years he's managed to trade away his top 2 offensive players , one of which is aruguably the best WR in the game today , because he simpy couldn't get along with them , then he goes out and drafts friggin' Tebow when he's already got Brady Quinn and Orton . If I am a Broncos fan , my faith in McDaniels is nearing non-exsistent. He had a horseshoe up his ass last season and I doubt they'll even sniff the playoffs this year...like the Bills

That boy has a whole lot of Jauron in him. By the end of the season he will be saying, "it's hard to win in this league". I LOVE it!

McKid has either 2-3 yrs left in denver, or a long career. His fate rides on Tebow.

unless MAYBE he has major success w/ Quinn.

Fans are very spoiled in Denver, w/ high expectations.

If 80 is the number you can bring to camp then you bring 80 to camp.

I'm wondering about who they cut loose in this rebuild. It can't all be junk, they used to be able to run the ball.