Tony Dungy

boyst

For all of you talking putting down Dungy and I believe for the original poster, the only black head coach that was on tv yesterday talking about players needing to be guided and giving red flag guys a second chance was Herm Edwards. So, before this thread can careen any further into absurdity, at least please try and insult the true author of the quotes and then come back to Dungy?

God Bless.

For all of you talking putting down Dungy and I believe for the original poster, the only black head coach that was on tv yesterday talking about players needing to be guided and giving red flag guys a second chance was Herm Edwards. So, before this thread can careen any further into absurdity, at least please try and insult the true author of the quotes and then come back to Dungy?

God Bless.

heheheheehh I was just about to question which show he was watching....I am sick of Tony Dungy getting all the pub nowadays...I watched him on a commercial for World of Warcraft...and i keep seeing Dungy sayin "how you explain the mohawk gunnade"...it's sickening

God Bless.

But, but don't they all look alike?

Dungy is one of the most overrated coaches in recent memory and if it wasnt for the Bears he wouldnt even have that one super bowl win

and let me guess, all the players he was talking about were black

Tony Dugny ran a solid defense in Minny, rebuilt Tampa, then coached Indy to a Super Bowl.

Overrated?

Tony Dungy went through what I feel is the worst life experience possible for a parent, the loss of his child. I too lost a child. The circumstances surrounding the loss don't matter, it was his child. It changes you in ways I cannot explain. Tony says what he feels and believes and, if like me, doesn't give a **** what anybody thinks.....

AJs Dad

"The Bills win the Super Bowl, the Bills win the Super Bowl..."

whats just dumb? they had an amazingly easy opponent in the super bowl that continued to defend the pass when they were getting killed by the run and if they played someone better (could have been the Saints) he may not even have that one super bowl win

the Bears were one of the worst super bowl teams of the past decade so i'll say it again, if it wasnt for the Bears he may not even have that one super bowl ring

why can't one disagree with Dungy's need to help troubled players without questioning his coaching skills - they are different issues and his coaching expertise has bee proven. Anytime you can take a perennial loser (Bucs) and make them a winning organization - you have done something special. Didn't they win the superbowl the year after he left against a raiders team that did not even change their signals when playing in the SB against their former coach? Dungy is a good coach - period. Whether you agree with his social agenda is a different story.